Chapter 1: Izuku Origins

Izuku's POV

My name is Izuku Midoriya, and today it's my transfer to UA high school. To be specific the hero course. I'm extremely nervous.

I was in America for the last 9 years. Why? Well...a lot happened.

It started when i got my quirk.

My quirk is called ghoul. I have super stregth, super speed, super endurance and healing regenaration.

It sounds pretty decent. But i disagree.

The source of all those powers, is because i am a ghoul. I have to eat a human once in a month or my abilities weaken or i might go berserk until i eat human meat.

It really sucks.

After i learned about my quirk it was only a matter of time before my classmates learn it. I was bullied in the elementary school by everyone. 

There were only two from my class who weren't mean to me. First it's my childhood friend Kacchan. He wouldn't bully me but he would avoid me and he wouldn't try to say anything that can harm me. He was a good guy. 

The other one was a girl. She had brown hair and she had those beautiful brown eyes. She would talk to me once in a while but that's all.

But even that wouldn't be enough to help me fight the suffering from the bullying. I had only my mom who was trying to cheer me up despite my nature. My father was in America to support mom and me. He was working as a hero in America and as a bodyguard for a president there.

I know what are you gonna ask. How have you survived? Did you actually eat human flesh?

Of course i did. I have no choice. But i am not a villain to kill them. My father made sure that the governmet would send us a body from someone who is already dead. I know, it's messed up. But i have to live if i want to become a hero.

One day i would almost lose my chance to start a hero carreer. I remember it like it was yesterday.

I finished my school classes and i was returning at home. I wanted to go home fast. I haven't eat anything for a month because they didn't send us the meat yet. My stomach was growling like crazy. That was when she came to me.

" Hey, Deku!" 

She was calling me like that because everyone would call me that to make fun of me. Why? Because i never did nothing to fight back. She thought my name was Deku Midoriya.

" Hey." 

I never asked her name i was never paying attention to elementary school classes due to my suffering entering my thoughts.

" Wanna go play?" 

" Sure."

We went to play and as we were running the girl fell.

" Are you okay?"

" I'm a tough girl, hehe." she said.

She was bleeding in her knee.

But that was the bad moment. The moment i would turn time back to change it if i could.

When i saw the blood my hunger just wouldn't shut it.

" Deku? What's the matter?" she asked when she realised something's wrong.

I knelt to the ground to hold myself. My left eye turned to black with red pupil.

" What the matter Deku?" she came to check me.

Then i bit her to her shouler. After i swallowed the first bite i understood what happened and i stopped right there.