Chapter 3: Confrontation

"What's the deal with your eye? And how you're still fine?" Todoroki said but he noticed his burns healing.

" So that's the case." Todoroki said.

" I'm sorry, Todoroki." Izuku said.

" Huh? For wha-?"Todoroki didn't finish his question. Izuku used his super speed to punch his to his gut. 

He coughed blood. 

" What's that brute force? What the hell is he? Healing, super speed and he has powerful strikes. Who the hell is he?" Todoroki thought.

" THAT'S ENOUGH! YOUNG MIDORIYA WINS!" All might said.

The students were surprised. It was the first time they saw Todoroki get overpowered.

Izuku gave his hand at Todoroki.

" Need help getting up?" he asked.

" I'm fine." Todoroki said denying Izuku's help.

The two returned.

" Good job all of you today." All Might said.

The students returned to their dorms.

Almost all of the students were in the common room except of Izuku was didn't want to be with them. He knew what would happen if he went. He didn't want to end his first day in a bad way so he stayed in his room. But unknown to him, he was the main topic for his classmates who were discussing.

" So, what do you think of the new guy?" Kirishima asked.

" He seemed cool and badass. I mean, who else was equal to Todoroki except of Bakugo?" Kaminari said.

" I don't know. I feel this guy is bad news. I think he wants to hide his eye for some reason." Sero said.

" By the way Ochaco you said that this guy was Deku. Do you know him?" Mina said catching everyone's attention.

" Well, it's not something i would like to talk about, but since he is our classmate, i have to tell you." Uraraka said showing her shoulder. She had a scar from the bite.

" You once asked me where i got this scar from. It was from him. His quirk is named Ghoul. He has super human abilities but in exchange for this power he has to eat human flesh or he'll die." Uraraka said.

The class was frightened.

Mineta holded his hand to his mouth.

" YOU WANNA MAKE ME VOMIT??" he yelled.

" You mean he tried to eat you?" Kirishima asked.

Uraraka nodded.

" That's messed up." Yaoyorozu said.

" Unfortunately, it's the truth. Iy happened 9 years ago." Uraraka said.

" HEY! IF YOU PLAN TO TELL THEM AT LEAST TELL THEM THE WHOLE STORY!!" a pissed off Bakugo speaked.

" You knew?" Hagakure asked shocked.

" Of course i knew. He is my childhood friend." Bakugo said.

" That explains why you speaked to him out of the blue." Asui said.

" You said that he tried to eat you. That's true. But you didn't tell them that he couldn't control it at that time. If he doesn't eat in a month his body will become weak and he might go berserk in order to eat. You were just unlucky." Bakugo said.

" Ochaco was almost eaten alive and you say she was unlucky?" Mina said trying to defend her.

" Yes. That's what i'm saying. Try to do anything funny to him and i'll deal with you myself." Bakugo said and he left to his dorm room.