Chapter 2: UA Debut

" Introduce yourself." Aizawa said.

A boy with dark green hair and an eyepatch entered the class.

" Hello. I'm Izuku Midoriya. I'm looking forward working with all of you." the boy said. 

A brown hair girl noticed that the boy was nervous but at the same time she saw sadness in his eyes.

Izuku noticed the girl.

" That girl...why do i have a feeling that i know her?" Izuku thought.

After the first class ended, some students wanted to learn about the tranfer student.

They gathered and they asked him a few questions but before Izuku answered anything, an ash blonde hair boy came.

" Hey, new guy. Come with me." 

Izuku recognised the boy. He was his childhood friend Bakugo. However, Izuku wanted to changer his past so he didn't say anything to him and he just followed him.

The class was surprised.

" Bakugo is interested in the new guy? Way to go." a frog girl named Asui said to the brown hair girl.

" I think i have seen this guy somewhere. But i can't remember." the girl thought.

Bakugo and Izuku went to the roof. Bakugo closed the door so no one will interrupt them. Izuku was kinda nervous.

" It's been a long time, isn't it, Izuku." Bakugo said.

" I don't know what are you talking about." Izuku said.

" Don't play dumb! You can't trick me. First you have the eypatch so no one can see your true nature. And second everyone in elementary school was calling you Deku. Is that enough?" Bakugo said.

Izuku felt defeated.

" Okay, you got me." Izuku said and the two sat down and they started to talk.

" You know, when aunt Inko died, i was really worried. I knew what you were going through every single day. That was too much. Then i heard you went to the America. I really wanted to say a proper goodbye. But here you are. What made you come back?" Bakugo asked.

" Two reasons. One my dad came here to work as a hero. Second, i got into a fight with a guy in America. It was so bad that he slashed me with a knife. My healing abilities are really useful." Izuku said.

" I see. Hey, Izuku. By the way, i'm sorry." Bakugo apologised. Izuku was confused.

" For what?" Izuku asked.

" Despite your nature, i knew you're a good guy. I avoided you because i was afraid to see you go berserk. Who knows what would happen. But now i won't do it. I'll support you." Bakugo said.

" Thanks. Oh, by the way i saw a brown hair girl in the class. Who was she?" Izuku said.

" You mean round face? Her name is Ochaco Uraraka. She was in our class since the elementary. Don't you remember?" Bakugo asked.

" Well, all i remember was the bullying. I don't really remember faces." Izuku said.

" But she wasn't bullying you. You were going to play once in a while." Bakugo said.

After a couple of seconds Izuku remembered the incident with the girl. He realised that Uraraka was that girl, all along.

" FUCK! I'M SCREWED!!" Izuku said.

" What? Why?" Bakugo said.

" Some days before mom dies, i was returning home. I wanted to eat so i won't go berserk. I hadn't eat for a month. Then she came. She asked me to go play. I thought it wouldn't hurt to play for some minutes. But at some point Uraraka fell and she started to bleed at the knee. When i saw the blood my stomach would let me alone longer. When she realised that something was wrong she came to check me, and then....i lost control and i bit her to her shoulder. When i swallowed her flash i understood what i did. She punched me and she ran away." Izuku explained.