Chapter 9: All for one

Things were looking good for the heroes. They had overpowered the villains with All Might taking down many of them.

Until the villain mastermind appeared. 

He wiped out many heroes on his way. The only think that many heroes and hero trainess would feel was fear. Terror. His aura gave them hallucinations of everyone's death.

" It seems i had to lend you a hand Tomura."

" Master. Thank god you came. You are the only one who can take down All Might." Shigaraki said to his master.

" Don't worry! I'll take care of him now. You can all relax now. If the number one hero falls they will probably lose their will to fight." the boss said.

He approched All Might. He was exhausted from the fight with the other villains. He defeated many villains but the number continued to grow and All Might got tired.

" HO? It seems you're tired All Might? What's the matter? Have you grown weaker?"

" You really chose the worst timing for me. However, i'll make sure you'll go to prison for sure, All for one!!" All Might said. 

" Heheheh! You really think so, All Might? As you wish." All for one said and he punched All Might.

After that first punch all that followed was only the humiliation of Japan's beloved hero. All for one was just playing around.

" It's such a shame. I play around because i thought you will fight seriously. But it seems you can't even stand. How about i finish this by putting an end to your life?" All for one said and he made his hand sharp as a katana.

Everyone was terrified by AFO's power but they were weak to help All Might. It seems that would be the end of their hero.

" Goodbye, All Might!" All for one said. However, something came fast and All Might disappeared.

Then a smoke covered the figure who saved All Might.

" It seems i'm in time. It's my turn." a voice was heard.

Everyone looked at the figure. When the smoke disappeared they all saw Izuku with his hero costume.

"Midoriya?" " What is he doing here?" " Wasn't he supposed to stay at UA to protect the non heroes?" " Well at least he saved All Might."

Many comments were heard.

But the one who was the highlight was this one.

" MASTER! HE IS THE ONE! THE ONE WHO ONESIDED NOMU!" Shigaraki said.

" Ho?! You destroyed my favourite toy. How about you pay about it?" All for one said.

Izuku cracked his fingers.

" You talk a lot." Izuku said.

" Hehehe! You sure are an interesting kid. What the deal with that eyepatch. I would recommend you to have both of your eyes to see." All for one said only to get punched. He was knocked back a little.

" As i said, you talk a lot." Izuku said.

All for one was shocked from the punch. 

" This is the third time that i got a punch that actually hurt me. The first time was from All Might and the second was from that guy from America, the kryptonian. This boy is the third one. Who is he?" All for one thought.

" Hehehehe! You really are interesting. What's your name?" All for one asked.

" Call me Eyepatch." 

" Bring it on, Eyepatch!" All for one charged to Izuku.

Izuku punched All for one again. This time he got knocked down from the punch.