Chapter Twenty-Four - New-found Plan [EDITED]

ابدأ من البداية

"I, Scarlett Anderson, reject you pathetic excuse of a king, Jake Xavier, as my mate" I say.

When I say that, I feel all my emotions slowly disappear until what is left is anger and hatred towards the people who caused my misery, demons. Especially the King and his pathetic excuse of a mistress, Claire. I'll get my revenge. I'll make them pay for everything that they put me through. I walk out of the hospital room leaving Xavier shocked with a newfound goal,

Find Claire and make her life a living hell.

I imagine Claire and Xavier's room and a minute later I'm teleported to the room. I see Claire sleeping soundly and a wicked smile creeps on my face.

This is just too easy, I think to myself.

I teleport both of us to Xavier's dungeon and she wakes up on the cold floor looking confused.

"Where am I? What are you doing here?" she asks me and I once again smile wickedly.

"Just having some fun" I say and she looks frightened.

I close my eyes and when I open it, some words start spilling out of my mouth. It sounds foreign,even to me, but I don't stop. The words keep spilling out and I see Claire fall to the ground screaming in pain. I hear bones breaking and realize I was the one causing it. I keep reciting the words and enjoy her screams of misery as all the bones in her body break and she's left a disfigured mess on the floor.

Because she is a demon, she starts healing immediately her bones stopped breaking. I'm guessing the healing process was also painful because she started screaming in pain again. When her bones are fully rearranged again, she looks up at me in fear and my heart swells with pride and joy, knowing that she's petrified.

"Why are you doing this?" she asks.

"Like I said before, I'm just having some fun" I say.

I snap my fingers and a heated rod with the word slut on it appears in my hand. When she sees the rod she quickly shakes her head and scrambles away from me begging for mercy. I stalk towards her and put the rod on her thigh.

She screams in pain and I leave it for a few seconds before I take it off. As soon as the rod is lifted, her body starts to heal and it was starting to piss me off. I close my eyes and concentrate on her healing abilities. I imagine it as a necklace around her neck. I snap it, destroying her ability to heal. The wound from the rod stops healing and I open my eyes in satisfaction.

"Okay now let's try that again, shall we? " I say and press the rod on her thigh once again.

She screams and her screams sound like the most melodious sound in my ears. I take the rod off and see the mark it left on her thigh. The word slut was boldly engraved onto her inner thigh. I snap my fingers and a chair appears in the middle of the room. i carry her body and tie it to the chair. I raise my hand towards her body and electricity flows from my fingertips and shoot her. She screams in pain as she gets electrocuted.

Her screams stop when I put my hand down. I summon a table filled with sharp knives. I walk towards the table and pick my first knife, a small pocket knife, and stab her in the thigh, right under the word slut. I slowly remove the knife and use it carve the word whore, into her other thigh. I step back and admire my good work.

There she is, tied to a chair, all bruised and blooded, begging for her life. if she thinks I'm done then she has another thing coming. I walk back to the table and pick a medium-sized knife with rugged teeth. It kind of looks like a cool mini saw. She has her head bent but raises it when I stand in front of her.

She looks disgusting with makeup running down her face, running nose, red puffy eyes and tears streaming down her face. I grab her little finger and use the mini saw to cut her finger off, making sure I cut it in a rugged way. Her screams once again fill the room and I enjoy every bit of it. I throw the knife across the room and snap my fingers once again causing the bones in her body to break one by one.

"Why are you doing this to me?" she asks me and I stop to look at her.

"Oh I don't know. Maybe because you lied to me." I say and with each reason I give, I break one bone in her body.

"Or maybe it's because you betrayed me."

Crack!

"Or maybe because you slept with my mate."

Crack!

"Or maybe because you killed my unborn child"

Crack!

"You took something from me, I'm just returning the favor" I say and make another bone break.

The door opens and I'm sent flying into the wall opposite where I was standing. I look up and see Xavier standing there looking at me and I smile at him.

Let the games begin.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Dun dun duunnnn. So what do you think? Personally I think he deserves it but let me know what you think and don't forget to vote and comment.

Xoxo,

Rahina.