Chapter Nineteen - I like Him [EDITED]

Scarlett's POV

I open my eyes and realize I'm back in the mirror room. A minute later Xavier appears in front of me.

"I guess you can teleport after all" he says and a humourless chuckle leaves my lips.

"I guess so. Guess your plan worked" I  say sarcastically.

"Look I'm sorry I hurt your feelings but you must understand that it had to be done " he says

"I agree with you. But couldn't you have done it in a less hurtful way?" I ask.

"No. It had to be done for you to know how to get yourself out of trouble " he says.

"Whatever. Can you leave?" I ask and he just stares at me. He continues staring and doesn't move an inch.

"Is there something I can do for you? " I ask and he still stares.

"OK then, I'm leaving " I say and that seems to get him out of whatever trance he was in.

"You're not going anywhere" he says.

"Then leave " I say with a glare.

He doesn't say a word and leaves me alone.

I sigh and decide to soak in the tub to relax myself. I strip and get into the tub and start to think about how my life had changed.

I think about my parents. Are they looking for me? Do they miss me? Have they even noticed that I'm missing? I think about my friends. Do they miss me? I think about my school and last but not the least, I think about Xavier. I think of everything that has happened since I met him.

I think of how we met. From our first kiss, to now. I think of how he'd look if he smiled. How he looks like under all those clothes. How it'll feel like to run my hands on his chest.

How he is in bed. Is he rough and aggressive? Or is he gentle and loving? I think about how it'd feel like to have him run his hands down my body.

Are you fucking kidding me right now? Have you already forgotten what happened like literally five minutes ago? He humiliated you!!, Gabriella, my lovely inner voice says, making her presence known.

Well hello to you too Gabriella. Nice weather we're having right?, I say.

Cut the crap Scarlett. What the fuck are you doing?, she asks one more time and I sigh.

What does it look like I'm doing O wise and better one, I say

I can see and feel what you're doing but why? Why are you thinking of such illicit things about him of all people.

Look can you just go away? I'm kinda busy at the moment, I say to her

You disgust me, she says and disappears back to the back of my mind.

Now where was I? Oh yes,

I close my eyes and slowly run my hands all over my body, imagining it was Xavier's hands instead.

I grab one breast in one hand and slowly caress my clit with the other. I open my legs a little more to get more access. I slowly continue rubbing myself and insert a finger.

I feel a little uncomfortable because it was my first time doing this and I had no idea what I was doing or why I was doing it. I just felt like i had to do. I start thrusting in and out of myself and the discomfort completely disappears and is replaced by pleasure. I insert another finger and use my thumb to rub myself. A moan escapes me and I start to thrust faster, chasing after my release. I feel myself getting closer and closer to my climax, so I go faster and faster until I'm left a moaning mess.

"Oh my God. Yes yes yes yes. Xavier" the name escapes me before I can even think about it and I finally cum with a loud moan.

I feel exhausted from what I just did. I get out of the tub and grab a towel to cover my body. I get out of the bathroom and nearly scream when I see Xavier sitting on my bed with a smirk on his face.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" he asks with a smug look.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him, praying to whoever is up there to save me from this embarrassment.

He smirks and looks my body up and down. I look down and realize I'm still in just my towel and my grip around it tightens.

"Well I came to inform that dinner's ready. But I guess you're busy" he says.

"I'm glad you can see that. So if you'll excuse me, I need to change" I say.

He chuckles and gets up and to leave my room, but not before saying,

"I'm glad you think about my DICK when touching yourself but I can assure you, the real thing is much more exciting"

I sigh and slump down on my bed.

Why am I so unfortunate? ,I ask myself.

Because you don't listen to me. One of these days you're going to get both of us killed, Gabriella says.

You're right. I'm sorry, I say but get no reply. Sigh I guess she's gone again.

I quickly dress up and head downstairs to have dinner. I see him sitting at the dining table with his food in front of him and mine next to him.

Why is my food next to his? Does he want me to sit next to him? Should I sit next to him or sit somewhere else?

Questions after questions keep popping up in my mind and I don't realise I've been standing there like an idiot for a while until he speaks.

"Are you going to keep standing there and staring at me or are you going to sit and eat your food?" he asks.

I sit down and quickly gobble up my food.

"Slow down there Chica. Wouldn't want you to choke and die" he says and I slow down, feeling embarrassed once again.

I finish my food and rush back into my room.

What is his problem? I haven't done anything to him yet he treats me really bad. Or does he not want me as his mate? Am I not good enough for him? Maybe I'm not pretty enough.

At this thought, tears spring to my eyes but I quickly wipe them away. Why do I even care what he thinks about me? I know I'm beautiful so why should I be bothered by what he thinks about me.

'It's because you like him', Gabriella says, making her presence known once again.

Could it be possible? No, I can't like him. He's been nothing but mean to me. How can I be attracted to a man who treats me like I'm below him? It's not possible, I think to myself.

Well you like him so shit up and deal with it. I told you to say away from him but you didn't listen. Now you'll have to deal with it because whether he treats you right or badly, he doesn't want you. When the time comes he'll drop your stupid ass like a sack of potatoes and I'll have to deal with the mess you caused, she says.

Even though he treats me like shit, I can't deny the fact that he's an amazing kisser. I still remember that day when I seduced him in the classroom. The way he looked at me, the way he clenched his jaw when I stepped closer to him, as if he was trying to stop himself from touching me, the way his lips felt against mine, the way he held me as if he thought I'd slip away if he loosened his grip on me, and the_

Oh my God, I like Xavier!

No shit Sherlock.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Who else loves Gabriella?😂😂
She's such a fun character to write about. Anyways yes, what do you guys think? Let me know in the comments and don't be shy to vote😉

XOXO

Rahina