𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙾𝙽𝙴

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"Él ... Él me prometió ... Él me prometió ..." Artemis repeated it.

"Stella please!" Giovanni pleaded her, even though he didn't understand what she was saying.

William who was in the passenger seat, turned around and stretched his hands towards the back. "Lean her a little." He said and Giovanni bent Artemis towards William. William held her collar bone and pressed a joint, sending Artemis into sleep.

"What did you do!!?" Giovanni shouted seeing his sister unconscious.

"I put her to sleep, she needs it or else it would have become worse." He replied turning around and facing the road infront of them.

"Keep calm Giovanni, Temi will be alright." Gianni assured Giovanni.

The rest of the ride was silent except for the sound of the engine, and the constant tapping of foot by Gianni.

"He's losing a lot of blood! Drive fast!" Domenico shouted at the driver, while applying pressure on Demitri's wound.

"Demitri, keep your eyes open. Don't you fucking close them!" Ace shouted at Demitri, who was falling into deep sleep, with his head on Ace's lap.

"Keep slapping him lightly and keep rubbing his hands!" Ares spoke from the passenger seat as he looked into his phone, then looked at the driver. "Fucking step on the gas!" He shouted.

Soon enough they reached the nearest base of The English Mafia; in the outskirts of Malton.

Luckily, teams of doctors and medical help were already prepared for them. Men came forward and placed a wounded Demitri on a gurney and wheeled him into the infirmary.

"Sir, if you all step in, we'd like to check-," the nurse paused abruptly when a car screeched onto the open grounds.

Gianni and William stepped out of the car and opened the back door. Giovanni scooted out to the door of the car, from where Gianni took Artemis into his arms.

"Get a gurney over here! I need another team of doctors right now!" The English heir shouted orders as they ran towards the building, Gianni and Giovanni behind them.

"What happened to her!!?" Ace ran towards them in bloodied clothes.

"We had to put her into an unconscious  stage by pressing her pressure points, or else it would have gotten much worse." Gianni explained frantically.

A team of doctors rushed out with a gurney and Gianni placed Artemis on it. They all rush into the building behind Artemis's gurney.

"Sir," a nurse stopped them. "Please sit down, we have to check you all" she said in a soft yet authoritative voice.

The rest of the men sat down on hospital chairs outside Artemis's room. The nurses brought in medical carts and started attending them.

The door opened about half an hour later and a doctor walked out of Artemis's room.

"How is my daughter, doctor?" Nickolai, who had arrived just minutes ago asked.

Regina In Revengeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें