𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝚆𝙾

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

"ARTEMIS VALERIA RUSSO!" The people present in the dining room heard someone shout in a distance. They all snapped towards Artemis who was silently having her breakfast.

"Fiore..." Demitri spoke.

"Yes Demi?" She replied innocently, batting her eye lashes. Before anyone could say anything, Valentino entered the dining room in a towel, water droplets still fresh on his upper body.

But that wasn't the thing that caught everyone's attention. It was that his red hair were now black and his upper body that had been vandalized with permanent marker.

"Oh! Armani. Come have breakfast" Ace added fuel to the fire, while the rest snickered.

"Artemis!!!!" Valentino let out a battle cry and ran around the Dinner table but Artemis was fast on her toes.

***

"Mr. Russo." William spoke as he entered Nickolai's cabin. "I've got information on both of them. Would you like to see it?" He asked.

"Thankyou William. But we'll wait till Artemis comes back. She is the main witness of all these things" he replied and then William took his leave.

ARTEMIS'S POV.

"Oh my god! You... should have been.... to school today!" I spoke between my laughter.

"Why? What happened?" Giovanni asked.

"The whole day, students and teachers called Valentino Armani. One teacher even marked him absent. And, Armani bunked English class but people thought he was there since Valentino was in the class." I explained. Giovanni snickered along with me.

"Regina," one of the buff guys entered the living room and gave me a slight nod. "il don ha chiesto di te" 

(The don has asked for you)

"c'è l'inglese?" I asked.

(Is the English there?)

"Sí" her replied.

"ok, ci sarò" I reply and then he walked away.

(Okay, I'll be there)

"Go freshen up and then join us all" Giovanni replied giving me a small smile and then walking away.

I walk upstairs and take a head bath and then change into some black tee which says 'dont look or you'll fall in love' .

"Good evening!" I make my presence known as I walk into the conference room. I take a seat along with Demitri, Ace, Giovanni, William and Dad.

"So here is everything related to our suspects." William started as he opened his laptop and connected it to the projector. A picture popped up on the projector screen. "This is Cole Michaelson. You all know about him already. He was last seen in Birmingham according to my sources." William explained.

He then clicked on his laptop that showed the next picture.

Everyone in the room snapped their heads at me as I take in a sharp breath, while staring at the man's picture in front of us.