𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴

A/N: I guess this is it guys..... This is the chapter you've all been waiting for.... Is it?

Are you all excited?

One week later.

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

The Russo men were having a peaceful breakfast when all of the sudden they heard a scream.

"VALENTINO DIEGO RUSSO!!!!"

Everyone snapped to the youngest Russo boy who was snickering at the moment.

"Oh! How much I'd love to watch Artemis wipe that smirk off your face." Ace spoke which made Valentino shut up at once.

"What did you do this time?" Nickolai asked from the head of the table.

"Nothing. Also, see you all in the evening." Valentino spoke in a rush and ran out of the house.

Minutes later, Artemis walked into the room with her karambit in her hands. "Where is he!" She shouted looking around.

"What happened to your-," one glare from his sister made Armani shut up!

"Dad! He put pink dye: hot pink to be exact, in my shampoo! How am I supposed to go to school!" Artemis whined as she walked to Nickolai, who had pushed his chair a little back for his daughter to sit on his lap.

"No problem, go give him it back to him." Nickolai encouraged his daughter. Artemis stood up from his lap and looked at all her brothers. A slow deadly smirk appearing on her face.

(A/N: all those worried about Nickolai dying, I loved to see you all so anxious. He he he)

(A/N: what do you think about Artemis's new hair color? Also, she needs your help.in pranking Valentino, so help her out!)

She walked back to her room and changed into her clothes before heading back downstairs and having breakfast. Armani then drove them both to school.

Everyone's eyes had seemed to be on the Russo princess, who was currently showing off her new pink hair.

"You look stunning!" Someone shouted.

"I wish I could pull off that colour so well" someone whispered. 

She spotted her red hair brother near the lockers, talking to his friends. He seemed to choke on his breath when he spotted her.

"Woah! Awesome hair color hermosa" jake complimented her.

"Thanks, Valentino's suggestion." she smiled.

"Really?" Mia squealed.

"Yes! My brother is great!" She said hugging him.

Valentino was confused the whole time as to why was she acting so good to him.

***

"Hello there πανεμορφη" she heard someone speak behind her as she walked to the AP Maths class.

(Beautiful)

"If it's not for the Greek Cartel son. And, stop doing that, I'm gonna flip you over one day." she replied turning around and then again and walking into the class.

"I see you are experimenting with your hair. Not that it doesn't look good, but I always liked your natural red hair." Andrei replied as they both took a seat.