𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

A/N: here's the update y'all! There are a few surprises for you all today, stay tuned!

Why? Cause it's the Muslim holy festival today!!

🌙عيد مبارك🌙

Best Wishes,
-Sarah-

ARTEMIS'S POV.

"Stone Group of Hotels! Congratulations! The only hotel to secure this awards for the past three years." Rylan announced. I see Victoria squealing and getting up with Adrian. Him trying to clam her down. They elegantly walk up the small staircase before receiving the award from Rylan.

Victoria takes the mic with Adrian beside her. "Thank you America for this award. Diana Stone is going to be over the moon. Thank you ALHF for this prestigious Award. We at Stone Hotels promise to work further in taking care of the needs of our visitors. Thank you once again." She then walked down the stairs with Adrian holding her hand and lifting her dress a little above her feet, for her to walk down easily.

#couplegoals.

"So, Diana Stone isn't here this year too" Dad sighed.

"Seems so. At least we'll get to talk with her representatives." Demitri replied.

***

Finally the award ceremony ended. Stone Group of Hotels bagged 5 awards; Best Luxury Hotel, Luxury Hotel Brand, Luxury Scenic view Hotel, Luxury Hotel and Conference Hotel and Luxury City Hotel. However, Victoria just went to receive 2, Adrian received the rest so as to not tire her out.

We were just done with Dinner. Katie came by and asked if we needed anything else and then motioned the waiter to clear our tables. I see Victoria and Adrian come our way, but get stopped by Adam Hill, a good company friend of Stone.

Victoria really looked breathtakingly gorgeous in that red dress, her bump growing each day. Her blonde hair let down in loose curls and put back. Adrian was no less. He looked dapper in the sparkling maroon suit which added more effect due to the dim lighting.

"Look it's them

"Look it's them. The Wilson's." I nudge into Demitri as he wiped his face with a napkin. All of us stand up and wait for them to turn around. I see Victoria eyes widen in surprise while Adrian opened his mouth only to close it. They walked towards us elegantly.

"Good evening, Mr. And Mrs. Wilson. Nickolai Russo here." Dad introduced himself and then turned to Demitri who was beside me. I was standing in between the two. "This is Demitri Russo my eldest son" Demitri extended his hand and Adrian shook it. "This is Artemis Russo, my only daughter" dad introduced me.