𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝚆𝙾

New cover for the next few chapters

ARTEMIS'S POV.

One month later.

Today is the day of the ALHF Function. The dress I selected for Vicky was already delivered to her last night. I find myself laughing remembering our conversation last night.

——

"Oh my God! Iana! I love this dress so much! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She screamed into my ears through the phone.

"I'm glad you loved it Vicky. The stylists will be there at 4 sharp and the limo will arrive at 6 and you will arrive at the event by 6:30." I tell her the schedule.

"Iana! You know she drives me crazy when she wears that colour. She looks so fuckable and then there is that dress. I'm going to have a boner the whole event!" I hear Ian whine in the background.

"Keep it in your pants, Wilson. Remember you represent Stone Unlimited there." I say sternly yet a glint of playfulness in my voice.

"Yeah! Yeah!" I hear him. I can feel him roll his eyes.

"Good night! I love you both!" I say and cut the call.

——

I hear a knock on my door, which brings me out of my thoughts. Demitri walks in after a 'come in'.

"Hey!" I say with the smile and walk away from the window.

He comes in with a black cover in a hanger and a Louis Vuitton shopping bag. He hangs it inside the closet and then signals me to come in.

"I got a dress for you. It's in my favourite colour and I hope you like it." He said a signaled me to open it. I opened it and it was G O R G E O U S.

It was in this light shade of green, like pastel green and had floral embroidery around the shoulder and the hem of the sleeves. It had netted sleeves -which meant I had a lot of make up to do on my hands- and a satin string tied in a bow around the waist.

"I love it Demi. Thank you!" I say and signal him to lower himself so I could kiss him. He then handed over the Louis Vuitton shopping bag. It had green pumps with glass detailing at the heels.

"Get ready. We leave at 5. Also, you don't need any makeup. You look beautiful just the way you are Fiore." he said with a smile and walked outside, closing the door behind him.

***

I finally get ready and look in the mirror for a final check. Thankfully, the back was covered so I didn't have to go through covering my back. My hair is in a low back bun and a few hair strands falling on the side of my face.