𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

A/N: New poster for most of the upcoming Chapters

Rate the cover.

Also, it's like I want to post everyday and can't wait for the book to be finished, but I also don't want it to finish.

Urgh!!

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

It had been more than 12 hours since Demitri went missing. The soldiers of the Italian and Sicilian mafia were also stationed in one of the English's warehouses.

"This is all the information we've been able to collect till now, we've extracted as much information as possible from the scumbag." Nickolai explained it to the important men and Artemis who were present in the meeting room.

"Okay, so why don't we send my men to the south; Torque. That will be our first location." Alessandro suggested while Matteo nodded.

Yes, the second generation of Russo brothers had also arrived when they were informed that their nephew had been kidnapped.

"Okay, and I'll send my men to the east of England; Norwich, while another team of mine will search the city location." Albert spoke, pinning the two locations on the hardcopy of the map with two blue round push pins. Doing the same for Alessandro's with a yellow push pin.

"I'll have my men search the Scotland area; Glasgow. It will be easier since I have one of my base there." Alec spoke and pinned his area with a red push pin.

"Okay, we'll have my men split into two, one goes to the north of England; Bradford while the other goes to the West; Birmingham." Nickolai spoke at the last, pinning his locations with white push pins. "One team will be headed by me, while the other will be headed by Gianni and Gioavanni. Val and Ace come with me while Armani will go with the other team." He added.

"Ares, Hector and I will travel to Scotland as soon as possible. And we'll lead the team there." Alec replied.

"Matteo and I will lead the team South." Alessandro replied.

"William will lead the team in the east while I take the city." Albert expressed.

"What 'bout me!?" Artemis whined, rubbing her eyes for the umpteenth time, only for her hand to be pulled away by Ares. Her face resembled to more of a panda, dark circles around them.

"You are staying here!" Nickolai replied.

"You and coming with us" Gianni and Giovanni replied at the same time as Nickolai.

"That's why you both are my favorite!" Artemis whispered to them, before turning around and looking sharply at Nickolai.

"What?" He asked.

"With all due respect Don. I'm the Regina of the Italian Mafia and by the power you've bestowed me and taking in account the temporary absence of Demitri, I am the heiress to your Empire and I do believe that I have the power to make decisions, take part in such wars and lead an army." She said confidently, not even a single once of nervousness or regret.