𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙾𝙽𝙴

A/N: that, what happened the the previous chapter.... was
h i l a r i o u s ! God! I was laughing my ass off when I woke up and read your comments! You people got so hyped up!

And No! We have more chapters coming! That was just a joke!

I'm also posting this early cause most of you were either on the verge of crying or killing me...

Anyways, just so you all know, I love you all and thankyou for showing so so so much love towards this book and also me!

Love,
Sarah!

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

The rest of the teams rushed upstairs as the lower grounds cleared up.

"Did they find him?" Nickolai asked Albert, who was shooting the opposition men along with William, Alec, Hector, Ares and Oliver.

"We don't know, we haven't recieved any signal from them." William responded dodging a bullet.

With only one or two men left in the opposition they walked out like pro's until....

Bam!

Bam!

Everyone looked at each other for a moment before running towards the sound of the bullet.

"No!!!" They heard someone shout, confirming their suspicions.

They all burst into the room to see Demitri lying in front of Artemis, in a pool of blood, while she was on her knees with his head in her lap, murmuring something inaudible under her breath. She looked as if she was in a trance, caught up in some moment of the past.

Their gaze shifted to the other side of the room, where layed the source of all this destruction, in a pool of blood similar to Demitri.

Snapping out of the daze, Nickolai rushed to the aid of his eldest son.

"Demitri! Demitri!" He shouted and frantically checked for a pulse, pressing two of his fingers against Demitri's jagular vein. "He has a low pulse! Ace! Damien! Domenico! Pick him up! Fast!" He shouted orders and then turned to his daughter.

Domenico and Ace rushed to pick up Demitri and ran out of the room, Damien and Donatello behind them. Artemis was still staring at the now empty place where Demitri layed minutes ago. She had been murmuring something. Nickolai leaned in to hear her.

"Él ... Él me prometió ... Él me prometió ... ¡Lo rompió!" She kept repeating the same sentences.

(He... He promised me.... He promised me.... He broke it!) [Spanish]

"Artemis! Princess!" Nickolai shook her but she didn't even move an inch. "Giovanni! Take her!" He shouted to his third eldest son. Gianni was quick to pick her up before Giovanni. They both rushed out with her in his arms.

Looking around, Nickolai could see his men taking away Peter, some of them picking up their wounded men. He felt someone place a hand on his shoulder. Looking over he saw his two brothers.

"Let's go, brother." Alessandro said in a soft voice. The three men walked out of the second floor and then the structure. A car was already waiting for them.

"Don," one of the consigliere called Nickolai. "I'll take care of everything, just make sure Regina and capo are alright." He completed it with a nod. Nickolai returned it and then got into the car along with his brothers, the English and the Greek following them.

"Stella? Please calm down, please!" Giovanni cradled his baby sister who was still repeating the same sentences.  Tears filled his eyes as he pleaded his sister to stop. Fear was slowing overshadowing his confidence.