𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈

A/N: The '∆' sign means the scenes are happening at the same time, except the scene after the last '∆'.

DEMITRI'S POV.

They're here. Dad's here. They've found me. They're coming for me.

My thoughts were interrupted when the door burst opened and numerous men started running in.

"Put as many guards as possible in and around this floor." Peter shouted. "They shouldn't get near him or me."

Huh!

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

The Italians, Greeks, Sicilians and English met each other in front of a two floor house. Surprisingly, there were no guards on the outside.

"This dude really did plant walnut trees." Artemis said looking around.

"That's what an obsessed person does." Nickolai replied.

"I give credits for this dude for all the planning and stuff," William spoke. "But he sucks at giving his men positions to guard." He snickered along with Artemis, Damien, Valentino and Oliver.

"Guys," Giovanni waved his hands in front of them. "Focus. Demitri. Remember?"

'He's turning into Demi.' Artemis thought.

"What's the next step?" Albert asked Nickolai looking around for any snipers. Surprisingly, there were none. "He really sucks at the positioning." He muttered.

"Show mercy to none except the children, if there are any. Team Rosé and Team Black take the top floor, team Knight take the first floor, and Team Armor take the ground floor. Team Armor lead the way in from both the sides!" Nickolai spoke into all our earpieces.

One team led by Alessandro walked to the back door where another team led by Nickolai walked into the front. The rest of the teams following them.

One of the soilders kicked open the doors and the men entered inside, firing with their guns, showing mercy to none. Men from all the four Mafia's brust into the small doors, hotfoot.

Guns shots on the ground floor could be heard on the second floor. Peter was panicking internally. Demitri was trying his best to fight back his laughter.

"Team Knight! Head upstairs." Nickolai commanded. The Greeks marched upstairs with Team Black and Rosé following behind them.

"You! You! You! Walk out and make yourself useful! Don't let them come inside!" Peter shouted at his men.

What he didn't know, that his actual threat was in the room.

"First floor clear!" Alec announced on the ear piece. "All clear for team Rosé and Black." he added.

Gianni followed by Giovanni, Artemis, Damien and Oliver walked towards the stairs.

"Take cover!" Gianni shouted as bullets started raining on them from above.

"Mother fuckers!" Artemis sneered as one of the bullets grazed through her shoulder, the red ink seeping through the fabric.