𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

ARTEMIS'S POV.

"Yes Ian?" I speak as I pick up the call as I get out of the shower after a long run this morning.

"Yeah, okay. Send me the mail. I'll go through them." I reply.

"I'll try to meet you. It's fucking hard to move out of here after I supposedly ran away to California recently" I reply and cut the call.

Thank God! Its a holiday today!

***

"Your home!" I say as I sit at the dining table for lunch.

"Yes Princess" dad replied and Demitri smiled.

"The food's tasty!" Valentino spoke between his bites.

"Don't choke on it!" Ace exclaimed.

Everyone continued their lunch. Demi and dad speaking something related to business. The food felt a little spicy to my liking. I drank the water only to spit it out to what Demitri told dad.

"I've been trying to arrange a meeting with the owner of the nightclub, Haze, but there is no outcome to it." He spoke to dad.

Everyone snapped their heads at me. I quickly adjusted myself before answering.

"I'm sorry, the water tasted weird." I lied.

Demitri and Dad looked at me suspiciously, while Ace called a maid to change my plate.

"I'm full anyways." I reply and tell the maid not to bring anything.

"Try again. It will be beneficial for us" dad replied to him.

"What are you talking about?" I asked curiously.

"Nosey, aren't we?" Demitri asked with a smirk, to just I just shrugged.

"Diana Stone. The youngest CEO in the continent. She owns a lot of nightclubs and two seven star hotels in America. We have been trying to sign a deal with her for a long time." Demitri informed me.

"So what's her problem?" I asked.

God! I should get an award for my acting.

"We want to sign a deal with her for a club here in New York City. Her assistant has informed us that she isn't interested in it." Dad informed.

Looks like I have to make some calls.

"Hmm... What does she look like?" I asked.

"No one has seen her. It's like she is not even in this wo-," Demitri was cut off my Valentino.

"There is an event taking place in Los Angles in two months. Like always, The Stone Group of Hotels has been nominated for highest achieved CEO category. There are rumors that Diana Stone will be visiting." He informed looking up from his phone.

"When is it going to be?" Both Demitri and I asked at the same moment.

"On 20th of May. " Valentino replied.

"I'll be in my room" I say and walk to my room, searching for the contact of a specific person.

"So you finally remembered me?" Ian asked.

"And you didn't tell me that my family has been trying to sign a deal with me?" I counter attack him.

"Who now?" He asked.

"Russo holdings?" I ask.

"Oh yeah! I was gonna call you about that." He replied sheepishly.