𝚂𝙸𝚇

Recap:

"Don't lie Giovanni. The other day I saw Artemis walk out of your room, today you walk out of her room. A few hours ago he rubbed her back as she muttered something under her breath. After all this you tell me, there is nothing?" He questioned me.

Shit! This dude is a Sherlock. No wonder he is the next Heir of the Italian Mafia.

"Umm..." I started.

GIOVANNI'S POV.

"Fine. Yes, Stella was in my room the other night and also I was there is her room last night." I confessed with a sigh.

"Why?" Demitri asked.

"That my brother is something very personal. Not to me but to Artemis, and I can't talk about it until she is okay with it."

How much ever he is gonna persuade me, I feel it's Stella's place to tell him and everyone not mine.

"Giovanni, what is going on?" Demitri questioned me again.

"Demitri, I'm telling you it's not my place to speak about it." I say and walk out of his office.

***

ARTEMIS'S POV.

"Are you set for school tomorrow?" Dad asked as I took a seat at the dinner table.

"Yeah, ready as ever!" I say, my voice laced with sarcasm.

Dad smiled at my response. "Your brothers will be with you, so nothing to worry."

***Next day***

ARTEMIS'S POV.

First day of the week. I wake up and change into something school appropriate, although I didn't care, but it was my first day.

"All set?" Giovanni asks me as I leave my room

"Its school. I'm never ready." Giovanni snickkers at my comment. He then puts his arm around me and walks me down.

"Morning" I say as I take a seat at the island. We have our breakfast.

"All the best for your first day at school" dad wished me.

After breakfast my brothers walk me out to the front door.

"Princess... if anything happens, you are to inform Armani or Valentino. If you can't find them, you message anyone of us. Okay?" Demitri asks.