Always on my mind

Start from the beginning

"What do you want?" Louis asks and Harry lets out a whimper, tossing his neck to the side hoping for more attention there.

"Want me to bruise you up? Leave marks for everyone to see?" Louis asks, and Harry nods. Louis pulls his lip from his teeth and gives him a stern look.

"I wanna hear you. Is that what you want?" he reiterates, hands grazing over Harry's neck.

"Y-yes, fuck, Louis please" Harry begs and Louis mouth attaches to his neck. He starts at a spot right under his adam's apple, nipping and biting until he finds the sweet spot under his jaw, sucking a purple mark, smiling at Harry's soft moan. He can almost feel the nervousness from Harry dissipate as he works on his neck.

Louis reaches down to toy with one of Harry's nipples, enjoying his gasp when he pinches and rolls them in his fingers. Trailing down his soft, pale skin, he then sucks on them, leaving wet, open-mouthed kisses down his chest and leaves a kiss right on his navel, Harry whining out and thrusting upwards. Louis pushes Harry's hips down to stop him from bucking up again, subtly showing he was in control. Louis kisses back up his neck, moving his hands back to Harry's chest to again work on his nipples.

"I see the way you look at me, you're not slick, baby," Louis mumbles into his ear, pressing down into the hickey he'd left there.

"Please" he whimpers, eyes searching for Louis.

"Use your words. Tell daddy what you need." Harry's eyes roll back at this comment, unsure of how the fuck Louis could get any hotter.

"Touch me. Please. Anywhere. P-please
I-I-" Harry stammers, hoping that's enough for Louis to understand.

"It's alright love," Louis soothes, kissing down Harrys body yet again, scratching his nails gently down Harrys sides as he does so. "Daddy's gonna take care of you," he adds, pressing a kiss to the underside of his cock, throwing Harrys legs over his shoulders.

Harry let's out a pornographic moan as Louis licks a fat stripe up his hole, coating it with saliva. He does this again, this time, poking his tongue in and licking inside of Harrys hole, moaning and sending vibrations up Harrys spine. He continues to lick Harry out, taking in his girly sounds.

Harry turns into a mess when Louis slows down his pace, licking and sucking him slowly but firmly, whimpering and moaning a small 'oh' and gripping Louis' hair to ground him.

"Fuck baby, taste so good. Could lick you out for hours" Louis hums into Harry's bum, earning another loud gasping moan from Harry. Louis smirks into Harry's thigh, nipping at it, sliding a finger inside Harry's hole.

"Let's see if I could find it for you, baby, since you had trouble. Hmm?" Louis peers up at Harry whose head is thrown back with his thumb in his mouth.

"Mmm." is all Harry can manage out, trying to grind against Louis' face.

"You need daddy to get you off? Can't do it yourself?" Louis teases, adding another finger, scissoring him open as Harry writhes around on the bed.

"Or should I wait until I fuck you?" Harry cries out, back arching.

"Daddy. Please. Want you" He whines out between breaths. Louis smiles up at him, pressing one last kiss to his hole, before lubing up his own neglected cock.