Always on my mind

Start from the beginning

Harry honestly couldn't believe this was happening.

Louis begins to work to loosen his muscles, encountering a knot. Harry let out a moan as Louis' hands worked over it, immediately apologising and hiding his face into the mattress.

"S'alright, love. Let's me know that i'm doing it right." Louis replies, pressing his fingers a tad bit harder into Harrys muscles, earning another sigh from the buy beneath him.

After ten more minutes, Louis runs his hands softly up and down Harrys back, giving him a few pats before telling him he had to leave for practice.

"Feeling better?" Louis asks, smiling at Harry whose eyes were closed and body pliant.

"Mhm, thanks Lou." He smiles at Louis, opening his eyes to a very shirtless boy standing over him. He tried his best in not taking his eyes up and down his body.

"You've been at it all day, take a break," He said as he headed out the door.

Harry sits up, body relaxed and cock achingly hard from the ghost of Louis' hands on him. He touches his neck and shoulders, reminiscing in the bliss he had experienced a short time ago.

He couldn't stop thinking about his hands on him. How strong they were. How good he was at using them.

Wonder how good they are when he tou—
No.

He shakes his head from the thoughts, standing up and vowing to be productive. He begins to tackle the mess spread out over his desk, then packs his bag for classes for the next day. He finishes a few minutes later, deciding to lay down and watch a Tv show to distract him from both the stress and Louis.

After a painful hour of Love Island, Harry gives into his dirty thoughts, leaning over to grab lube from the nightstand and taking of his joggers. He teases his nipples with his fingers, letting out a sigh, imagining it was Louis doing it instead. He trailed his hand down to his boxers, groping himself over the fabric before reaching a hand inside them to grab his leaking cock.

He tugs off his boxers and runs a hand up his shaft, sighing at the relief, eyes fluttering closed at the feeling. He lubes up two fingers, pressing his legs to his chest as he runs his lube coated finger around his hole before pushing it in. He whimpers, throwing his head back at the feeling, slowly fucking his finger in and out, imagining Louis head between his legs.

"Lou" He moans out at this thought, slipping another finger in beside his pointer.

"P-please," Harry whimpers out, quickening the pace of his fingers in and out.

"Need help with that, babe?" He hears a voice ask.

Harry gasps, body jumping in fear. He locks eyes with Louis, flushing bright red and curling up in embarrassment to hide his naked body and face.

He was fucking mortified. He couldn't believe this was actually happening. He curses himself
for being so reckless.

Louis walks over to the younger boy, catching his eyes and smirking down at him.

"Oh, come on. Don't get shy on me love," Louis laughs, taking off his own shirt. He climbs on Harrys bed, making his way over to the curled up boy looking at his nervously. He reaches his face, tilting his chin up to kiss him. The kiss started slow, sparks flying with passion, but quickly heats up, leaving Harry panting and following his lips as Louis pulled away. He looks at the boy on top of his with shiny, nervous eyes, bottom lip between his teeth. Louis places a few kisses to his jaw and down his neck before looking back up at the boy again.