10.One step closer!

With Ruhi resting on my arms, we both reached the Jeon Mansion

With Ruhi resting on my arms, we both reached the Jeon Mansion. This is undoubtedly the first time that I feel at ease and better than that, I feel I am back at home. I never believed a day like this would show up into my life again. Tae and Jin Hyung will also arrive now. Jungkook is indeed a speed fan. I bet Jin Hyung and Tae is gonna gush in and scan me because even I speculated we would get into an accident because of Ruhi and Jungkook's Tom and Jerry act. Our car was literally was moving like a drunken man driving it using alcohol instead of Diesel or gas. It was crazy but fun.

" Hyung I am good. You don't have to worry about me. I am completely fine."I informed them even before they reached me. However , they are gonna inspect me like they do every time.

Ruhi likes Jin Hyung but Tae and Ruhi are just like Jungkook and Ruhi. They are born enemies and they dislike each other. So it was no amazement when Tae saw Ruhi he said " You brought this stupid mimicking brat here too? Jimin. Won't you let me live in peace?" I rolled my eyes and gave him do I even care about that look and he was glaring at Ruhi.

" Ruhi hates Gucci bear! Ruhi hates Gucci bear!" Ruhi squealed to irritate Tae.

" How many times did I tell you not to call me Gucci bear! What the fuck are you idiotic parrot?" Tae retorted at her angrily.

" Fuck! Fuck!" Ruhi replied.

And it was loud enough that I could see my now mom and dad looking at us with wide eyes. And we all started laughing at Tae and Ruhi.

" Hey, are you gonna take that creature to our room? Everybody say No!" Jungkook peeked at everyone and actually I thought of taking him to his little lodging and keep it in our indoor garden. It's the perfect place for Ruhi. But I thought of teasing Jungkook a little bit more.

" Yeah. Jungkook! It would be fun and I missed him. You go. I will come back with Ruhi because I want to talk with some of the spies living inside our mansion." I glared at both of my Hyungs.

Jungkook sighed and went with his brothers to their rooms. We were all tired. " Jin Hyung? You joined BBC? Exclusive Jimin updates live tv show right?" Jin hyung's eyes enlarged. " Mom can't keep anything inside. She is so pure at heart. What to do right? Well, I am tired. Bye Jimin. Love you!" Jimin Hyung tried to escape.

"Tae! You hid from us that Yoongi Hyung loved you! And Jin Hyung told me you both kissed. Where is the whole no touching, no same bed, no kissing, no trusting damn rule that you initiated? That rule flew away?" I could see Tae's face beginning to redden and his whole face turned red. He scowled at Jin hyung.

" What? I just told him. Believe me it was a tongue slip while bitching you. Sorry about that!" Jin hyung said rolling his eyes.

" See, Yoongi hyung had a crush on me and he instructed me to be myself and I never expected that and I kissed him and slept with him in the bed. But did you know that Jin hung and Namjoon hyung are sleeping together?" So we have more than one backstabber with me. Well me too but I won't say that! I had a pillow tower between us!