2.A SILENT FAREWELL

After a few seconds jimin opened his eyes and quickly jumped down from the alphas grip. He was afraid and nervous. He still didn't accept the fact that he is getting mated soon to an unknown alpha. The only thing that he knows about his mate is that he is 'Jeon Jungkook' - the youngest of the three sons of the head alpha.

" jimin-ah. Thank Goodness you woke up! So are you okay? " . It was Jin, who was worried. Jimin returned a nervous smile. He assured that he was good to everyone who gathered around him. He looked around and started to search his newly arranged mate. He was standing with his brothers. He was looking lost. Jimin now was certain that his mate was not happy with him!

After a few minutes, the head alpha asked the new mates to come together and seek the blessings of moon goddess. The head alpha gave each pair a paper that had their deadlines and their new routines around each other.

Jimin didn't look at Jungkook for once

Jimin didn't look at Jungkook for once. Moving in with his 'assigned mate' is something that Jimin never thought about. He remembered asking his brother Jin to make his favorite strawberry muffins for the next day's breakfast. And here he has no control over his own life, assigned a mate now and now they expect him to breed!

With a blank reaction he glanced at his mate, hoping to receive back a smile, or at least a glance back. He was not even tilting his headjust once to look at him. Jimin sighed. He knew his life was going to be terrible from this day.

 He knew his life was going to be terrible from this day

This will be their last day in their own homes. They will go to their mates house when the sun comes up in the morning. The omegas were always treated badly a few years back. It was indeed a revolution to put equality within the pack to treat omegas decently. But still, some alphas use their alpha voices to control their omegas and abuse them. But they have no control over their genes which are intended to be submissive to their respective mates.

There were a few happy couples assigned to one another who loved each other. Maybe they were fated to be together. Jimin looked around to see mostly sad faces of omegas. It was really hard to stay away from his parents. He knows nothing about cooking and mating. He always wondered how the male sex gametes reach the female gamete. And he hated the whole " heat " thing. Especially because he saw the pain his brothers had to endure while they were in heat. He hated that they were moaning for an unknown alpha. He always wondered why his brothers are being so horny even if he himself doesn't understand what it's like to be horny. He is just 18 and way too innocent. The omegas his age had it all figured out. But he kept himself, his eyes, ears and everything virgin.