Part 3 - Love..?

The next day was...dark. Literally, the clouds were grey, rain tipping on his window as Kakyoin woke up and wore his white uniform, getting ready for breakfast.

He didn't think much about yesterday. He knew he wouldn't really come to a conclusion if he did so anyways. It was confusing and he didn't want to think about how he got so excited that he fainted for a split second thanks to Jotaro.

He wore his shoes and got out of the room, heading to the cafeteria. He sat down and saw Polnareff approaching him with a serious expression. He threw a file on Kakyoin's table.

"Good morning?" Kakyoin looked at him.

"Hey." Polnareff sat in front of him, unlike his usual goofiness, he looked cold.

"What's this?"

"Take a look." Polareff motioned him to open the file.

Kakyoin placed his fork on his plate and opened it, his face stood blank as he read the papers.

"I did some search on Jotaro's background. Found some of the fucked up shit Josuke hid."

Kakyoin's facial expression slowly turned into a sour and concerned one.

"32 murders. Mostly women. And he managed to do it for years without getting caught. Ate the fucking bodies so that there were no traces." Polnareff was staring right into his eyes, frowning. "Guess how he got them to a safe spot to kill."

"Polnareff-"

"He seduced them."

Kakyoin was wordless. He just stared at the paper in his hands.

"You understand what this means, right? He is a serial killer. I told you Kakyoin, I doubt he can even feel emotions. It's all fake!"

Kakyoin thought back, Jotaro definitely had emotions. He even cried in front of Kakyoin yesterday. Kakyoin knew those were genuine tears, he could see the worry in his eyes. Jotaro was worried about him, he hugged him, smiled at him, kissed him, hell, he even jerked him off.

"Polnareff, im sure he has emotions..." He looked back at Polnareff, putting the papers down onto the table.

"That doesn't change much, does it? I'm trying to tell you Kakyoin, he is not someone you can trust, he is here for a reason."

"He cried yesterday." He grabbed some sugar, adding it to his coffee and stirring it.

Polnareff gave him an annoyed and confused face. "So what?"

"...and hugged me." He kept stirring the coffee, the metal spoon was making a clinging noise as he stirred, making the tension even worse.

"You- YOU FREE HIM DURING SESSIONS?!" He earned a few glares from the tables next to them.

Kakyoin sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Only if he is in a good mood."

"You are talking as if he isn't manic-depressive."

"Look. I know what I'm doing, ok?" He let go of the spoon, straightening his back and getting in a more confident pose.

"Then explain why the hell you had a hickey the other day."

Kakyoin paused. He wasn't expecting a sudden question. "That's not important."

"He is taking over your mind, Kakyoin. You think you are controlling the situation, but no. You are just too blind to see that he is manipulating you."

"Polnareff you don't understand..." Kakyoin took a deep sigh. "It's not like that."

"Then what is it Kakyoin?"