Choking a Literal Murderer

Kakyoin sighed. "Ok so, what made you run out and dig up a grave at 3 am in the morning?"

Jotaro shrugged. "I had a delightful dream." There was sarcasm dripping all over his sentence.

"A dream?"

"Yeah, it was  about Marina"

"I see, what was it about?"

"Why do people say 'i see'? You obviously can't, I was the one who had the dream."

"Jotaro, please don't try to change the subject."

"Why not? Maybe I don't want to talk about it next to a mutated scallion with big boobs." He stared at Polnareff

Polnareff shifted uncomfortably under Jotaro's intense gaze. "I can leave if you want."

"Yeah, get the fuck o-"

"No, It's alright Polnareff." Kakyoin smiled reassuringly. He looked back at Jotaro. "So?"

Jotaro sighed. "They told me to leave them and follow you. Said you would be my prince charming, riding an elegant white horse, coming for my rescue." He was having fun watching Kakyoin stare at him, trying to decipher what the actual fuck Jotaro had seen in his dream.

"You still haven't told me why this weirdo is sitting in front of me with his stupid-ass hair."

Kakyoin sighed. "Polnareff will be joining us on Josuke's hours or work with you when I have other things to deal with. I brought him here so that he can get to know you better."

"I would rather be alone with you." Jotaro smiled at Kakyoin, his head leaning slightly to the right, making him look even more freaky.

"Too bad." Kakyoin innocently smiled back.

"What's up with the flirting?" Polnareff suddenly jumped in, earning annoyed glares from both sides. 

"Anyways, about your dream, tell me more about it." He ignored Polnareff, Jotaro played along.

Jotaro shrugged. "Well, nothing else really, they just told me to fuck off basically."

"And that is why...you decided to dig your uncle's grave?"

"Exactly."

"Ok, we'll talk more about it in a private session then."

"As I said, I can leave if you want." Polnareff felt very out of place with Jotaro and Kakyoin. Those two seemed closer than Polnareff had thought, Kakyoin was very used to Jotaro's random flirts and creepy comments and Jotaro looked pretty relaxed next to Kakyoin.

"It's alright Polnareff."He said it in a harsher way this time.  He turned back to Jotaro.

"You seem alright today, Jotaro."

"What do you mean?"

"Have you already grown out of your grief?"

"You mean Josuke?"

"Yeah."

Jotaro snorted. "He was dead for me long ago. That dumbass, what he did was nothing unexpected."

"Is that really what you think?"

"What else am I supposed to think, Kakyoin? You tell me."

"You did tell me that he was like a son to you."

"Yes, so?"

"You cared about him and you are blaming yourself for his death."Kakyoin stated.

Jotaro paused. He had never felt so cornered before. How the hell was Kakyoin guessing all this shit? "...no, why would I?"