Grave Digging

It had been 2 days since Jotaro had learned about Josuke and he had been refusing to get out of his room since then. He also didn't allow anyone in, including Kakyoin. Kakyoin was understanding and didn't force himself in, agreeing that it would be better if Jotaro spent some time alone, thinking.

He hadn't fed Jolyne and Marina's souls for some time now, they were getting weak. He could feel it. They needed more lives, more meat to consume. It was triggering his anger and need to kill. He wanted to see blood, he wanted to taste it and so did their souls. Jotaro believed that this way, he could keep them alive.

He laid back into his bed, mind blurry and physically tired from starvation, closing his eyes and going to sleep.

Jotaro knocked on the door, frustrated. No one was answering. Was Marina keeping Jolyne from him? No...she wouldn't do that. He took out his phone, calling Marina for the third time. He was worried.

It rang for what felt like hours, he could hear Marina's phone ringing inside the house. He decided to check from the windows. He walked to the side of the house, looking inside. The lights were on but there wasn't anyone in sight.

He walked around the house, seeing a window was broken. He was panicking. The window was too small for him to enter the house. He ran back to the door, slamming himself at it over and over again to get it to open. His arm was going numb but he didn't stop, trying until the door finally gave in, breaking from the frames.

"Marina, Jolyne you there?" 

...no answer

He quickly rushed towards Jolyne's room, "Marina, are you here?"

Silence...

He saw a body on the floor. He ran towards it. It was Marina, it was obvious from her red hair. Jotaro grabbed and turned him, not minding the puddle of blood he was standing in. Marina had wounds all over her chest and abdomen. They looked like they were inflicted by some sort of knife.

"Jotaro?" She opened her eyes, looking at Jotaro and smiling as if there was nothing wrong.

"A-are you alright? What happened? Is Jolyne ok?"

Marina stood silent, caressing Jotaro's face with her weak hands.

"Jotaro...you are so caring, even after everything that has happened between us..."

"What-"

"Stay that way, ok? For Jolyne."

"What are you talking about? Where is Jolyne?"

"Stop ruining yourself."

"Marina where the hell is Jolyne?!"

"Follow the redhead, he knows the way."

"W-what way? Marina, what are you talking about?" Jotaro was getting annoyed and frustrated, Marina was acting so calm.

"Visit Josuke's grave one last time, and bury everything in it, your emotions, your past, and us..." 

Jotaro just stared at her, not knowing what to say. She wasn't even listening to him.

"You want me to forget about you?"

"I want you to be happy..."

Jotaro suddenly woke up, he anxiously got up, looking around himself. There was no one in his room and the sky was still dark. It was probably around 3 am.

He quickly got off his bed, banging on the door aggressively. Each loud bang made him feel even worse but he kept going until the door was opened.

"what's wron-" He quickly punched the guard in the face, leaving him unconscious on the floor. He started running through the dark hallways. It was even worse as the yellow automated lights were slightly late to turn on.