Arrival

Kakyoin took a deep breath. He had finally gotten a job as a psychiatrist and he was about to arrive at his new workplace. He got off his transport vehicle and looked at the gigantic building in front of him. It was a mental asylum. Not a place he would really prefer working in, but he would have a place to stay and food to eat so it was a pretty good catch.

He slowly started walking towards the entrance of the building but someone ran after him.

"Mr. Kakyoin!"

He turned around to see a nurse. The nurse looked younger than Kakyoin. He had an interesting hairstyle and was way taller than the redhead. He was in his work clothing, wearing completely white.

"Uh, hello."

The nurse held out his hand to shake Kakyoin's. "I am Josuke Higashikata, nice to meet you. They sent me to escort you to the building and show you around."

Josuke looked like a really nice person. You could tell it from his positiveness and smiling face.

Kakyoin nodded. "Nice to meet you too." He then started following Josuke towards the building. They had to go through some security checks.

Soon, they entered the main corridor. The inside of the building was bland, completely white, it seemed so dead and cold. How could people actually live here? Wasn't this supposed to be a rehabilitation center? It felt like a prison. Well, it was. This building had some of the most dangerous people the world but Kakyoin believed that he would do a good job here, helping them recover.

"The dorms are on the left-wing, It's connected to the main building through a corridor, I will take you to your room in a bit." 

"Ok, thank you."

They kept walking in the giant building as Josuke told him about the general rules. 

"The work shift hours can change depending on your patient but it is usually between 8.30 to 6 pm." They finally arrived at the dorms.

"This is your room, here is the key" Josuke smiled at Kakyoin as he handed him a key.

Someone suddenly ran past them, stopping next to Josuke.

"Josuke, I had been looking for you everywhere! We gotta go, Jotaro is making a fuss again." He was panting, it looked like he had been running the entire building. He probably was. He had a weird accent and long silver hair. What's up with these people and weird hairstyles? His hair seemed normal next to theirs.

Josuke's mood suddenly changed, Kakyoin couldn't really understand what had happened. It was very sudden. His positive and happy aura suddenly became dark and sad.

"Ok, I'll be right there." His tone had become cold and serious. He nodded Kakyoin a goodbye and followed the other man, sprinting away from the redhead.

Kakyoin watched as the two men in white uniforms hurriedly walked back into the main building through the narrow, cold corridor. He then turned around and got inside the room. It was rather tiny, consisting of a small bed, a desk, two windows, a big closet, and a decent-looking bathroom. Still, it wasn't as bad as Kakyoin had thought it would be.

He sat on the bed, taking in a deep breath. Finally, he wouldn't need to worry about being homeless. He was living in a literal prison, yes. But this was still way better than being on the street. He put his bag down on the floor and started arranging his closet. There was a file on his desk, he decided to check it after putting all of his clothes into the closet.

He opened the folder, the first thing he saw was a daily program. Breakfast at 8 am, lunch break at 12 pm, and dinner at 6 pm. That meant he still had time to go and eat lunch. He left the rest of the file, planning to check it after lunch.