{Kisses [Field Trip]}

Start from the beginning

Alaina cleared her throat and spoke up again, "All of you will be scanning your palm as you walk through the door. The building will store your names in our database and you will be granted short access to the building for a limited time, am I clear?" Everyone nodded. "Let's go then."

Flash pushed his way to the front of the group and swaggered to the scanner to place his palm on it. "Eugene Thompson, Tourist, Limited Access, Midtown School of Science and Technology." Flash jumped and looked around wildly. "Calm down, that was FRIDAY, the tower's AI," Alaina reassured.  

The group looked at the ceiling in wonder, then rushed to get themselves scanned first. Peter groaned. This is going to take a while.

Time skip: 54 students get their palms scanned.

Peter was the last one to scan his palm and cursed quietly when everyone's eyes swiveled to him. "Peter Parker, Personal Intern, All-Access. Welcome back Petey, it's a pleasure to see you," FRIDAY's voice warmed up. "It's good to see you too FRI," Peter beamed, deciding to ignore the tour group's wide eyes. 

"May I ask what you are doing here?" the AI asked. "Do you not want to see me? I am hurt FRI," Peter smirked, strolling to the group. "You know what I mean Pete. Why are you here during school hours? I hope you are not missing your school." Peter pouted and looked up, "You know why I am here FRI, you just want to show off. I am here on the field trip." "I feel obliged to inform you that the team is back from their mission. They have been informed of your arrival and are currently planning to ambush you for the kisses they have missed," FRIDAY said, sounding amused. "They are back? When-" he was cut off with a cough. Alaina was looking at him with a small smile. "Oh right, tour, right right right. Sorry, Miss Alaina." The woman nodded at him 

"How did you do that, Penis?" Flash asked, "How did you hack into the AI?" Peter looked at Flash for two whole seconds. "You mean to tell me that I am smart enough to hack into the most advanced AI in the world made by Tony Stark himself, but I cannot get an internship here. You are the epitome of stupidness Eugene." Peter rolled his eyes and turned to talk to Ned, ignoring Flash's whispered curses. 

"Come on, the elevator is big enough to fit all of you in it comfortably," Alaina ushered them into the public elevator, "FRIDAY, floor 34 please?" FRIDAY did not respond but the elevator started to move up smoothly.

"We will be going to the R&D labs first. Do not touch anything. Everything is prone to explode there. Keep an eye out for flying tools."

The elevator opened and everyone gaped. Even Peter had to admit, the R&D labs were impressive. Alaina moved to the middle of the labs and everyone followed her. "Welcome to the R&D labs, the place where all the chaos happens," she exclaimed, "You have thirty minutes to look around the labs. Be polite to all of them, and if they refuse to answer, do not pester them." 

The group dispersed. Peter just followed Ned and MJ, not paying attention to his surroundings. Maybe that is why he didn't look up when the elevator dinged twenty minutes later and the entire place turned silent. 

"Hey there, Peter," two heavily accented voices spoke in unison. "Wanda, Pietro," Peter exclaimed happily, rushing forward to hug them. He lightly kissed Wanda on her temple and Pietro on his jawline. "I missed you so much," he beamed at them. Wanda gently ruffled her hair, "We missed you too Pete." "What we would like to know is," Pietro said, speeding to stand behind Peter and hug him again, "Why are you here on a school day?" Peter froze. 

"I am here on a tour," Peter giggled nervously, looking at all his frozen classmates. Wanda and Pietro smirked mischievously at each other. "Don't you dare," Peter growled. "Don't you dare what?" Pietro asked innocently. He picked Wanda up, winked at Peter, then disappeared in a blur of blue light. 

Peter sighed to himself, "Continue with whatever you were doing," he waved his hand, then trudged to Ned and MJ.

**********

Peter's face was burning. Wanda and Pietro had definitely told everyone about his field trip because he would meet at least two Avengers at every location he went to. Flash was steadily turning redder and redder with anger every time he would hug and kiss the heroes, and Peter was pretty sure that he was going to have a broken rib the next time he went to school. All the Avengers had encountered the group. Now, the only ones left were Pepper and Tony. 

"Class, the tour is over now, thank you for being such a wonderful group," Alaina cheered. Everyone clapped for her enthusiastically. 

"You did a great job, Alaina."

There was complete silence because standing behind Alaina was Pepper Potts, CEO extraordinaire, and Tony Stark, THE Iron man. 

Peter shuffled his feet. OhmygodohmygodImissedthemsomuch. "Fuck it," he said out loud. "Pepper," he exclaimed, rushing into her arms. She smiled and hugged him back just as tightly. 

"What am I, chopped liver?" Tony asked jokingly. "Mr. Stark!" Peter straight up jumped on him. He wrapped his legs around the man's waist and arms around his neck. "Take me with you whenever you have to go for so long the next time," Peter grumbled in his neck. Tony laughed happily and squeezed Peter. Peter removed his face from the older's neck and rubbed his nose six times against his. Tony's eyes crinkled softly as he looked at his almost-son.

"Why don't you go upstairs to the living area?" Tony murmured. Peter nodded and hopped down from the man's arms, hugging Ned and MJ, then disappearing in the private elevator. Tony watched the boy go off, and the moment he was out of sight, he turned to the tour group, who was still frozen in shock, with a sharp smile.

"Now, Eugene Thompson, was it?"