Keitor~ First kiss (18+)

Keith's POV- 

We were on the planet Olkarion after Ryner sent out a distress signal asking for Voltrons help. Once we arrived at Olkarion Shiro gave us our orders. mine was to go into the forest near by the city and make sure no galra where hiding out there which was a simple enough task. With the orders being finished I headed into the forest near to the city. I expected to find galra so I had my Bayard at the ready incase of a surprise attack. What I hadn't expected to find was Zarkons son Lotor. 

Lotor- Please paladin don't hurt me, I was merely trying to help but I got injured. Please I mean you no harm. 

Keith- It's ok, I'm not going to hurt you. Can I take a look at your wound Lotor..? 

Lotor- *Moving away slightly* N..no its some kind of trick your going to get close so you can kill me... 

Keith- Lotor I'm not going to hurt you I promise.... I know I should because your Zarkons son... but I cant... please let me help you your bleeding really badly.

Lotor- O..ok, just please don't hurt me....

I walked over to Lotor and started looking at his leg and I could feel him staring at me with his beautiful yellow eyes. Why was I helping him he's our enemy... isn't he...? Maybe we were wrong maybe not all galra are the same. Maybe he really was a good guy after all. After patching up his wound I decided id best ask him why he was staring.

Keith- Why are you watching me like that....

Lotor- Don't you feel the connection we have Keith .... I'm watching you because I think your beautiful and amazing.

Keith- R...really....? You sound like you want to kiss me Lotor *He laughs softly*

Lotor- *Blushing* Maybe I do red paladin, would that be a problem..?

Keith- N..no It wouldn't ...

With that I felt like a invisible force pushed me forward so our lips where almost toughing. We kissed softy at first sort of like we didn't even really let our lips touch but he garbed my waist and pulled me back towards him and kissed me more passionately this time. we stayed like this in a passionate kiss for a while then suddenly I was pulled onto his lap. Before I could realize what I was doing it was too late, I was rubbing my dick against his leg and moaning softly into the kiss. The kiss only got more and more heated as time went on and I was moaning louder and louder. I never wanted this moment with Lotor to end.  It was like something took over me, I've never been one to be romantic or sexual with a stranger but something about him was different and before I could even comprehended what id said I was being pushed down against the floor and Lotor was pulling down the bottom half of my armor and also his. Before I knew it Lotor was thrusting into me and moaning in my ear then he began to passionately kiss me again this time whilst thrusting his huge dick into me. This had to be the best first kiss I've ever had and i never wanted the moment to end but of course the others were trying to reach me through my helmet and so we had to stop. Lotor did one last thrust into me before Cumming and then taking it out. I quickly pulled up my armor I could clean myself up later when we were back on the ship. I quickly grabbed my helmet and put it back on.

All- Keith are you there come in...

Keith- Sorry guys there was a few galra out here they knocked my helmet off are you guys ok..?

Shiro- Oh thank god your aright and yeah were fine were heading back to the castle now so grab your lion and lets go.

Keith- Alright ill be right there.

I turned around to say goodbye to Lotor but he was already gone, but he'd left a note the note read:

Dear Keith, 

I had a wonderful time with you today and I'm sorry I couldn't say this in person but I feared the paladins might spot us. I hope to see you again some day but until then you'll be forever in my dreams. Ps, that was the best first kiss I've ever had the joy of being a part of. Hope you stay safe 

love yours truly Lotor.

I know it was risky to keep the note but I needed something to remind me of Lotor and the kiss we shared and the passion we created. Hopefully none of the other paladins will find it otherwise I might end up seeing Lotor again sooner than I had planned to. Every battle we faced after that day I would always look for Lotor some  times he was there and others he wasn't but the times he was we would seek off when the battle was almost done and create a passion that would last a life time. If we'd never shared that first kiss I often wonder how different things would be. 

(Word count- 861)