Harry frowned at his smugness, thinking in his head that Louis would only end up back in the headmaster's office as soon as he stepped inside the school. He rolled his eyes then slowly looked down, noticing that Louis' shirt was unbuttoned from the top, enough to expose most of his chest.

Harry swallowed again, feeling himself becoming hot under his own school shirt. He continued to stare, making out the start of a shape of another black tattoo on the side of Louis' chest. He tilted his head as he curiously wondered how many more tattoos Louis had hidden under his uniform.

"See something you like do you, loser?"

Harry quickly looked back up and blinked twice, feeling a sharp shiver run down his spine making his body tingle with fear. He felt his cheeks flush as he opened his mouth in attempt to defend himself and explain why he was staring. He blushed harder when he heard the sound of Louis' laughter, knowing it was directed at him.

"If you're done staring at me you can go and read a book or something, yeah?"

Harry nodded and quickly turned to walk away, trying not to let tears fill his eyes from the sound of the other boys laughing. He rushed over to the door of the school and walked inside, letting out a deep sigh once the door was shut.

As he walked over to the big staircase across from the staff room, Harry sighed again. He knew he shouldn't have been staring but he couldn't help it. It wasn't because of the tattoo, he knew that, it was more of the look of Louis' chest that was on show for him to look at. The muscles that Louis had bulged against his skin flashed through Harry's mind, making him miss a step and stumble forward to reach out for the bannister to support him up.

He flushed, checking that nobody was around to have seen his fall. He breathed out a sigh of relief then straightened himself back up, walking up the rest of the staircase with more care.

When he had reached the top he walked through the double doors and made his way to his classroom at the end of the corridor.He sighed as he stood outside of the door, telling himself to forget about Louis and his toned chest. He blinked back at the glass, feeling confused at his sudden interest of the boy that he had despised and felt threatened by for so long. He shook his head and sighed then reached out to open the door to the classroom, knowing that at least now he could be away from Louis to focus on his work.

Closing the door behind him, Harry walked over to his desk and put down his folder. He looked up as he saw his teacher walk out of the store cupboard with a pile of books in her hands.

"Oh, good morning, Harry!" She called, walking around the tables to place a book on each one. "It's lovely to see you in so early as always."

Harry smiled again, taking his bag from his shoulder. "Well I wouldn't want to miss anything, would I?" He charmingly joked, smiling again as his teacher laughed through her grin.

"I guess not." She replied, moving over to her desk once all of the books had been handed out. She sat down on her chair then looked back over at Harry. "I'm glad you're here before anyone else, I need a word with you if that's alright?"

Harry looked back up at her with a worried look on his face, feeling panic rise within him. He nodded then left his bag on his desk before moving over to where his teacher was sat.

"It's nothing bad! Or at least I don't think it is." She began, biting her lip as she carried on. "I've been speaking to Mr Hayes about some of the boys in his class, you know, just to see how they're progressing."

Harry swallowed, realising that Mr Hayes teaches all of the three boys who were outside. He nodded his head as his teacher carried on.

"He told me that a few of them are struggling with maths, one boy in particular. And I know this is a big ask but with your knowledge and great skill in maths I thought it would be a good idea if you could tutor him? Just to help him out a little."