Part 19

As the report continued I noticed a lot of the selected boys interviews were similar, most saying they liked being here and they thought I was nice.

I was grateful no one said anything negative about me, because this selection had already been causing drama. I know I'm not perfect but with everything that's been going on; the food fighting in the beginning, the rude comments, drunk people and not to mention Benjamin being abusive, I couldn't deal with more struggle.

I was glad for the positives though, as there were some really nice people and I knew I would get some friends out of this. And hopefully someone I want to spend the rest of my life with.

Julia had just finished interviewing William, who mainly avoided any heavy questioning and Mason was the last to take the stage.

He shook Julia's hand and sat, like every one of the selected had done before him. Mason looked particularly smart today, with his blonde hair combed back neatly and a navy blue suit that made him look sophisticated.

"So Mr Halter, how are you enjoying the selection?" Julia asked with her presenter smile on.

Mason smiles politely, "I would say I'm enjoying it yeah."

"And how are you finding living in the palace, with all these boys?"

"Well I like it here, but some of the boys I don't like so much." He says and when I glance to the stand where the rest of the selected are sitting no one seems keen to watch his interview. Clearly he's not popular amongst the guys.

"Oh? And why is that?" Julia asks, eager to get all the details on any drama this may uncover.

"They get on my nerves. Think they're better than everyone else, when they're not, clearly."

"Seems there's a bit of competition here. But what about Princess Charlotte, do you think you have a good connection with her?"

Mason smirks, in a bit of a cocky way, "Oh yeah. I've had two dates already so I would say so."

"Two already? You must be doing something right." Julia says and Mason grins at that.

"Well of course. I think I've spent the most time with her, so I think I've got a better connection then most of the guys here."

I glance to the other selected, who don't seem too happy by the way he's talking about the rest of them in this interview. Honestly I don't like the way Mason's bragging, like he's the only important one, but I guess he's just trying to make himself look good.

"Mm, since you claim to know her so well, do you think there's a possibility of you and our princess making a strong romantic connection that could last?"

"Definitely. Princess Charlotte is an incredible girl and I hope we have a chance together, as she's more than just a pretty face and I like that about her." Mason says and a lot of eyes turn to me, looking for my reaction.

I flush a little at the compliment, and how the attention turned on me for a minute. Even Mason looks to me and gives me a charming smile. Curse him and his model good looks.

"Well I wish you the best for the continuation of the selection Mason, thank you for speaking with me today." Julia says and Mason nods, thanking her before standing and returning to the selected seating area.

Julia turns to face the front and the camera zooms in on her, "Well that's all the update from the selection boys, and we seem to have a very interesting group. There's friendship but also competition, which can't possibly end well, so you'll have to keep updated on Princess Charlotte's selection to see how it plays out." She says dramatically.