21 | baby

C H A P T E R
T W E N T Y
O N E

I didn't go back home after Grant's encounter. Instead, I found my way into his house and into his bed. A warm cotton duvet was calling my name. I found my naked body pressed against his chest, empowering myself into his sweat, into his scent, into his presence.

His tongue that I loved so much runs across my neck, leading all the way up to my mouth. I open mine so eagerly and excited as he plays with mine, almost begging.

My hands wrap around his neck while he grabs my hips, gliding me up and down around his dick. I hold him close to me while he pushes into me harder every time I fall back down onto him.

"Oh, fuck," He groans into my ear while he nuzzles his face into my neck. "You're so fucking hot, Valerie."

I lean back, letting both hands fall onto my sides, while his right arm is holding my back.
His sweaty chest glistens with every thrust. In a few swift motions, I am laid on my back, and his body hovers over mine.

His mouth finds my nipple, biting it gently while I cry out his name. "Grant!" I yell possessively, wanting the world to know what he is doing to my body.

"What baby?"

The way he called me baby had me clench my wall tighter around him. He smiles in return, letting me know he can feel what I'm doing.

"Do you like when I call you that?" He looks up, keeping his tongue on my breast.

"I like when you do everything to me."

Within seconds, his mouth covers mine. Kissing me harder than I ever anticipated. I gasp for air between kisses, giving me more oxygen than I ever needed before.

"How could you do this to me?" His head lifts up, locking those emerald eyes with mine until I realize Elijah's face has taken over.

"My own brother?"

꙳ ꙳ ꙳

I sit up from my bed with sweat drenching from my forehead and neck. My throat becomes instantly dry from how hard I'm breathing. I'm gasping for the air I needed when I kissed Grant.

Why the hell am I having dreams about him?

I quickly pull the blanket off of me and run to the bathroom. My hands fill with water from the sink to rub the nightmare off my face. I scrub my cheeks religiously, trying to get rid of Grant who has made his way inside my head.

My thighs clench together as I remember the way his hands felt against my hips. My eyes roll voluntarily with guilt and satisfaction. Guilty for thinking these things and satisfaction, because my panties are fucking soaked.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

Surely- this doesn't mean anything.

Does it?

I spent less than an hour with him.

I should be dreaming of Elijah.

Not Grant.

It was hard keeping my act together at work. I focused all my attention on the projects that were laying across my desk. Files of new clients and no complaints so far.

Ashley breaks the silence between us. "Going to tell me what happened yesterday? You never called me."

Suddenly, Elijah walks into our room. He stands right beside my desk making me look up slowly. The delicacy in his eyes tells me he needs to talk.