𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

Dara nodded her head in slight embarrassment. "Most pro heroes are recommended by teachers or the academy board." She revealed.

Jennie covered her mouth stifling her chuckles once she made eye contact with some of her classmates. "Hero society truly is corrupt." She mumbled.

"So you think it's funny to know kids dreams of becoming a hero is much more difficult than they thought it would be." Jimin angrily stated after hearing what Jennie said.

"Oh please spear me the guilt-tripping." Jennie retorted with a roll of her eyes. "When did you ever care about the dreams of kids who weren't born into privileged families." She commented making the heroes go silent. "That's what I thought." She added with a light scoff.

"Most of our hero course tests are kept secret from the public to hide valuable information from being leaked. The hero tournament was to cover it up but..." Dara trailed off feeling remorseful toward her students. "We do train the students the best we can so they would succeed in the hero agency." She finished.

"Well there's no helping it I guess." Namjoon sighed out. "Please train us so we can be the best hero class in this academy!" He exclaimed bowing his head.

Wonwoo ruffled his hair, "Joon's right, let's train hard as a class to beat everyone else." He added with a smile that managed to escape even if he tried his best to suppress it.

Yeeun fumbled with her uniform sleeve, "Miss Dara I'm still confused as to why you're so adamant that heroes and villains train in the same school." She spoke leaning on the wall still focusing on her sleeve.

Dara stood silently for a bit, "It was mine and..." She paused. "And a friend's dream to stop the unnecessary hatred in the city." She answered.

"Well that's never gonna happen." A voice suddenly replied catching everyone off guard. "Ouch." They continued to yelp in pain.

"Lisa? Oh my god Lisa!" Chaeyoung exclaimed shocked that she became conscious in a short amount of time.

Lisa glared at her, "Lower your voice– why am I laying next to Jungkook!" She shouted as Jungkook scooted closer to her.

"So warm." Jungkook absentmindedly mumbled digging his face into the crook of Lisa's neck.

Jennie pursed her lips suppressing the teasing chuckles that badly wanted to escape seeing how unbelievably flustered Lisa looked.

"How are you feeling Lisa?" Dara asked quickly rushing to her side feeling her forehead. Surprisingly her temperature did decrease a substantial amount. Namjoon's plan worked.

Lisa blinked recalling how she was just fighting Jungkook in the arena. "I'm fine. Where's Jungkook's mother?" She questioningly exclaimed.

"Woah Lisa, already eager to meet his parents." Jisoo teased earning a hard glare in return.

"Shut up! I already know her." Lisa responded with a huff as red flushed her ears.

Taehyung furrowed his brows, "How?"

Lisa glanced at Jungkook double checking if he was still asleep on her shoulder. "She's good friends with my mom."