Chapter Eighty Three

Start from the beginning

Dinner was cooked and finished by six, and they ate on the extended table in the kitchen. All of the adults to one side, meaning Petunia at the head with Remus and Moody to each side, and then the teens on the other side.

)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(

They were all in the living room when the crow Patronus appeared in the middle of the teenagers' discussion of how Emperor reminded them of the Cheshire Cat in Alice in Wonderland. They had watched the original Disney movies over the week, Rebekah saying that it was a disgrace that they hadn't watched any of them

"We have to leave!" Moody suddenly jumped from his seat, going for his wand with a swear under his breath. "Black, get the teenagers and help them pack. Lupin, you're on Potter duty. Tonks, take Petunia to HQ. We'll be right behind you."

"What's going—"

"Sorry, ma'am," Tonk smiled apologetically, her hair turning a little blue tinted as she grabbed Petunia's arm and Disapparited out of there before the Muggle woman could protest.

"Emperor, follow Petunia!" Rebekah quickly ordered, letting the Familiar disappear without a concern. Snapping her fingers, she watched as the runes appeared on the walls. She scanned them before sighing. "They're intact. Enyo, get the animals."

Enyo flew upstairs, beating her little wings.

With a swish of her wand, Rebekah had everyone's belongings in front of her. She shoved them all into her bottomless clutch, quickly getting everyone sorted as the Crown shoved their shoes on and grabbed the animals as they ran downstairs.

Half the teens were huddled around Sirius while the other half were with Moody. They would be Apparited back to Grimmauld place..

Sirius had the teens huddled around him, all gripping a bit of him. "Ready?"

Rebekah let go the moment before he could Disapparite. Remus knew she would try something like this, so he stayed behind to take her later. He needed to let her do whatever she wanted because she would become unruly otherwise.

Too much like her father in that aspect but she had her mother's temper.

She went to the kitchen, grabbing the calendar diary she knew Petunia put any important dates on before ripping the calendar on the fridge. You never knew who would look at it and find out important information that could endanger them.

As soon as he figured out she was going for the front door, he grabbed her by the bicep.

"Where are you going, Cub?"

"To get my uncle," Rebekah tried to shake his hand off. failing as he pulled her deeper into the house.

"We'll have one of the Order get him,"

"He's not going to trust them," She said, thinking. "Have Tonks get him. She can take Enyo with her so he can verify that she's telling the truth."

"Have you got everything?" He asked. "Hedwig has already been let out along with the other two."

Blaise had taken Fidele with him as a precaution as he knew Rebekah had other things to focus on.

"Yeah."

)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(

"Get your feline under control, Rebekah Lilianeth Potter Dursley!"