Chapter 11: Past Actions V/s Future Actions

Start from the beginning

Naira pleads to him to let her go. She can't bear to see him anymore. Naira says she can't stay here and asks to let her leave. Karthik in a pissed off mood says that no good shall ever happen to her now onwards because if anything good is ever going to happen to her he will convert it into bad.

Karthik then goes out of the room not interested to be in the same room as her. Naira follows him out. He sees her coming out scaredly. He motions her to come sit in the car and says he would drop her home. She weakly tells him that she would manage. He again comes to her and open the car door and pushes her in and closes the door.

Then Karthik starts driving away to Naira's home. He is too focussed on driving and Naira keeps on looking at him. She kept thinking that everything has changed, people changed and nothing is like as it was before. He then drops her home.

She is about to leave but then he holds her hand harshly that she hisses in pain. She motions to him to leave her hand as it was painful but this stubborn hard headed guy pays no heed to her. He pulls her closer and whispers in her ear asking her to keep mum about whatever happened today otherwise he wouldn't hesitate to finish her or her entire world. Naira is shocked on his behaviour and moves away from him.

Karthik then suddenly holds her in a tight hug and wipes her tears. A silhouette comes near them calling Naira. Naira and Karthik both turn towards the side where the silhouette was. It was Anika who had heard a car's noise and came out to check. She then goes and hugs Naira and says that she was very worried as Naira had still not come home.

She asks Naira where was she? Naira is tensed not knowing what to reply. Her actions were making Anika wary of whereabouts. So then Karthik covers for Naira saying that her scooty had got spoilt so he decided to drop her as it was really late at night and the streets are usually dangerous at night. Naira mutters something like - is there anything dangerous on this earth other than him - Anika asks Naira whether she said something she says no but Karthik hears what she says and glares at him. She too glares back.

Seeing him getting pissed off and not wanting to be the target of his anger she runs off inside saying she's hungry and is starving. Anika apologizes to Karthik for Naira's childish behaviour and asks him to excuse her. He tells her no problem and tells that he needs to leave. He then drives off and Anika watches him going. Then she goes inside.

Anika and Naira then speak for sometime and they retire to their rooms. Anika is unable to sleep but she her mind keeps revolving around Shivaay's actions. Why on earth would he send a marriage proposal to her and that too for a girl he hates. She is too confused. She decides to talk to Yuvi about it. As he is the only person who would know and decode his best friends mysterious actions.  One thing was sure in Anika's mind and heart and that was she would never marry Mr Shivaay Singh Oberoi even if he is the last man on earth.

Naira is in her room unable to sleep. It feels like she can't believe whatever happened with her few hours ago. She is unable comprehend what to do next. As for she never in her wildest dream thought he was in front of her and she couldn't recognise him. Though she hadn't forgotten anything about the past that haunts her even to this day, but never expected their past or him to appear in front of her like this.

She did not think to face everything so soon. But then what if this was chance of making a different choice. Well one won't be able to go to the past and change their choices then. But then if the present is giving a chance of making a different choice. Then what should one do? She pondered. Will she be brave enough make a different choice now she thought. But one thing was sure that she would make things alright no matter even if it hurt her.

The next morning Naira wakes up with an headache as she had cried herself to sleep last night. She decides to go to Anika's room to ask for a tablet. She enters her sisters room and calls out for her but doesn't find her. She then goes and opens the medicine box and takes the tablet and swallows it with water. She then gets ready and goes down for breakfast.