46

Lee Jia POV

A couple of hours prior everybody was cheerfully talking while they were drinking liquor, since they were the solitary ones who could. I will not lie however I miss the flavor of liquor, yet since I'm pregnant, I would do well to remain in a sound body. It is currently 5:59 PM in the early evening, everybody is as yet upbeat and laughing uncontrollably. While others ate and took selfies, as Jihye and Hana. I can't resist the urge to take a gander at Jungkook in light of his irritating smirk earlier, I don't have the foggiest idea why he requested the first picture, and I would prefer not to see that picture, I'm truly humiliated.

""Hey, Namjoon. Come with me to the bathroom, I'm scared." Jin said in his intoxicated voice, I chuckled at him as the two stood up away from the seat, Jin strolled over to Namjoon while they were flushed who went inside the house to go inside the restroom. I got up from my seat and went to Jimin who was occupied with conversing with Suga and Jhope, Jimin promptly took a gander at me while he was holding a glass of wine.

"Yes, what does my princess want?" Jimin asked as he brought down the wine he was carrying on the table, Suga and Jhope chuckled at what they heard to Jimin. My cheek reddened in light of the fact that I was humiliated by the moniker Jimin called me, I snatched his wrist so he promptly stood up and I pulled him away from them as I pardon Jimin briefly.

"Is it okay if Joe come here? The ex girlfriend of Jungkook, I invited her and her boyfriend, too." My inquiry to Jimin feebly, Jimin's eyes extended at me before he was so scratchy on his scruff. I look at him with puppy eyes as I moped my mouth at him, he laughed at what I did and gestured quickly at me while grinning. He separated my hair that was obstructing my face before he kissed my brow which slapped the smell of liquor all over and I make an appalling face as Jimin laughed.

Jimin shuts his eyes as he faces me, I giggle at what he did on the grounds that I can't tell if he's truly tanked or simply kidding, I slapped his arm to prevent him from making an entertaining face. I don't have the foggiest idea why my joy is shallow, however that is okay, in any event I can be upbeat without any problem. I looked despite Jimin where his good faith was confronting the others sitting and snickering, I saw Jungkook folding his arms while inclining toward the seat and gazing directly toward us while Jimin and I both laughed uncontrollably.

He shifted his head aside as he generally does when he is irritated, and drank a glass of wine prior to taking a gander at me. I quickly quit snickering as Jungkook's look obscured as he licked within his cheek before he turned away and left me astounded.

What the fuck is wrong with him.

"Jia! S-someone's outside and keep calling your name, we don't know his name." I heard Namjoon say while he was with Jin as they strolled back to the lawn, I quickly felt a bizarre inclination in myself. I promptly turn to others who taking a gander at me who needed to know who, particularly Jungkook who I saw he's clenching his jaw. I promptly took a gander at Jimin who had worry all over and simultaneously had a dislike his temple.

"You don't know HIS name? So, it's a boy--You know what, I got th--" The troubled Jimin said as he cracked his knuckles, he was going to walk pass me however I quickly got his hand so he halted before he confronted me. His temple wrinkled as though he wasn't content with what he heard from Namjoon, however I had no clue about who was outside calling me.

"N-no, I got it. I know him, m-my friend. Just stay here, I'll be q-quick." I said to Jimin before I looked at the other people who nodded their head at me before they returned to what they were doing, I glanced back at Jimin again and he was taking a gander at me worriedly. I grinned at him before I kissed him on the cheek and let go of his hand, I quickly left the backyard to go external the house to see who the man was calling me.