16

Jeon Jungkook POV

I regretting that I cheated on my own wife, I regret I loved two women. And because of that, I no longer knew what to do with myself. I love Jia, because she has been with me half my life. But I also love Joe, my girlfriend. Because she is always here next to me, she is so kind, I like her very much.

Am I doing the right thing? I mean, yes, I was wrong to fool Jia with Joe. But, I love them both. But because I was struggling, I had to choose between the two of them.

"Jungkook!" I went back to myself, when I heard Joe's loud voice echoing inside my office. I turned to her as I held the ballpen in my right hand as I played it, I saw Joe took a deep breath before she crossed her arm and looked at me.

"Are you listening?" She asked as she looked at me with her two eyebrows raised and her eyes wide. I cleared my throat as I adjusted my necktie, before I smiled at her genuinely.

"Yes? What is it?" I asked while smiling at her, I put my chin on my hand while resting my elbow in front of my table, ready to listen to what Joe said earlier that I had not heard.

"Please, marry me." She said as her two hands held each other as she looked at me with puppy eyes begging. I lost my smiles, was stunned and thought about what she said.

How? How can I marry her if I have a wife?

"I-i, I mean, I want too. But, I don't k-know how." I said trembling as I shuddered avoiding Joe's gaze. Yes, I am afraid of hee. I am also afraid of Jia, my wife. I don't know, I don't know what to do anymore, it's annoying.

"What do you mean you do not know? Didn't you promise me to file for divorce with your wife? Because you said she had another man, and she don't love you. Why? Do you still love the woman who cheated on you?"

Joe said angrily, she stood up from his seat and slammed the table in front of her with her two hands. I was shocked by her gestures, I looked at her and there were tears coming out of her eyes.

Yes, you heard the truth. I told Joe that Jia had someone else, and she was fooling me with another man. I said that so that Joe would not leave me, I knew it was wrong, but I loved her.

"J-joe, I'm s-so sorry. I mean, I'll-" I tried to hold her hand but she was quickly to avoided me, sadness and fear enveloping my feelings. I don't know what I should do to her, to Jia. What should I do with myself?

"I'll do my best, Joe." I said as I slowly walked towards her as she slowly walked away from me. She laughed as she rolled her eyes at me, she wiped away her tears and she gave me a death glare making my hearts pounds so fast.

"Don't say that, because I can't trust the word that you will do your best. I will just believe the promises you made." She said as she glared at me and pointed her finger at me.

What am I going to do? I don't want to leave Jia, especially Joe. I love Joe so much, I love Jia too.

"J-joe." I tried to approach her, but she stopped me with her hand sign that I had stopped wherever I was standing.

"We're not okay, as long as you don't fulfill your promise to me for a week, Jeon Jungkook." She said sharply, as if a knife had hit my chest. I feel pain, and sadness. Concerned and scared I was only thinking, I did not know what to do next. I stood quietly while speechless looking straight at Joe. This was the first day and time she called me by my full name, kind of hot but dangerous for her.

I saw her turn her back on me, she walk towards the door but I immediately called her before she left inside my office.

"W-wait, Joe." I said softly and called her name to stop her, she turned to me with a sigh. She licked her red lipstick and looked at me as her eyes glazed over.

"It's Secretary Seong Joe." She said sharply every name she stood here in the company, she rolled her eyes at me before she turned around again and immediately headed away inside my office.

I sighed as I headed back to my seat, I couldn't help but think and worry about the things that could happen to me. Who do I choose? Yes, I am crazy. But, I like Joe. I like her, but I do not want to leave Jia.

"Agh, Fuck this shit." I said in annoyance as I rested my forehead on my palm as it rested on the table.

What does she mean by a week? Next Monday is September 2, the special day. Our 4th Wedding Anniversary and 7th Years in a relationship.

I was even more nervous when I thought that September 2 next week, was a special day. But for a man like me, that would be ruined.

Lee Jia POV

"Yah, you have been eating for an hour." I was surprised to hear Jihye say that, I turned to her while chewing banana in my mouth. My eyes glazed over at her as she looked at me weirdly, I stick my tongue out to her while rolling my eyes before I continued eating the banana.

"It's like you're pregnant that you're eating like that, Aish." I stopped eating bananas when I heard Jihye say that to me.

She knows? What? I'm pregnant? What did she say?

"You know?" I asked while looking at her, she turned to me while there was something weird placed on her face. We stared at each other for a few seconds, suddenly her eyes widened and she gasped her mouth as she covered it with her hand.

"What?" Now I was looking at her weirdly, I rolled my eyes to her before I continued to eat bananas while in the corner of my eye I could see Jihye's eyes were still big as she covered her mouth.

"What do you mean by, 'You know?' So, you mean, you a-are pregnant?"

I suddenly swallowed the banana I bit, I was surprised by what Jihye said. I immediately stood up while coughing loudly, I saw that Jihye was following me to the kitchen to get me some water.

I quickly went to the refrigerator and got some water, I put my hand on my waist while I was drinking water. I put it on the table when I felt that the banana was swallowed properly.

I turned to Jihye and saw her crying, I looked at her even more weirdly as she wiped away her tears and cried like a child.

"You're really pregnant, Your baby bump showing a little." She said while looking at my stomach, I looked at my stomach and I made my plain white tshirt fitted.

Yes, she is not wrong. They're pretty obvious, pretty obvious that I'm pregnant because the baby bump was now a little showy.

I smiled to myself before I looked up at Jihye, she cried even more when she saw me smiling. Maybe this is also the time for her to know that I am pregnant.

"I knew it, you are pregnant." She said while crying, I laughed at her. I grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to me so I could hug her.

"Just, don't tell anyone, especially to Jungkook."