41

Lee Jia POV

"Lee Jia." I returned to my own sense and I promptly gazed directly at Jungkook when I heard him said my complete name. In any case, I lament that when I investigated his eyes, he took a gander at me again with glaring eyes like he generally takes a gander at me. He licked within his cheek prior to drinking liquor while not dismissing me, I promptly turned away from him when I unexpectedly felt heat everywhere on my body.

"So, what are you doing here?" Jungkook asked once more. In the wake of taking a taste of the wine he was holding in his correct hand, I took a full breath to quiet myself before a man who resembled this. That is to say, I'll concede that I can't gaze straight toward Jungkook in view of his allure, however it's something that awakens me, since I can't take a gander at him since he's my ex who undermined me and now messing my mind.

"I-i-i'm-- Uh, I-i just came here to pick up Jimin because he messaged me to pick him up, I went right away because he might be d-drunk." my clarification while I wasn't taking a gander at him, I didn't realize that they were not, at this point here and just Jungkook was left, I am exceptionally embarrassed now in the present circumstance particularly and we are the lone two here inside. I gazed toward him gradually as I heard him chuckle, he was viewing at me as I considered his bunny teeth as he giggled prior to tasting another taste of wine.

"This is not our dorm, this is my house." My eyes broadened in stun at what he said, I had no clue about that this big house was his. I can't really accept that it never entered my psyche that it was his home when I originally saw him earlier, dumb. I quickly felt sweat emerging from my temple in apprehension as he stayed standing while not dismissing me, seconds ago I felt a particularly off-kilter circumstance, someone kindly help me out of here.

"I-i, I-i-i'm sorry. I didn't know, I'm leaving." I said with disgrace everywhere on my body, to my incredible disgrace I just bowed my head since I no longer realized what might befall me when I took a gander at him once more. At the point when I not, at this point heard his voice and he stayed quiet I gradually backed away from his quality, I feel so mitigated so I looked into when I was out of the living room. I was going to arrive at the door handle yet I saw the handfull of tattoos snatched my hand and confronted me, in all honesty Jungkook. At the point when I glanced him in his face he stuck me to the cold white wall close to the entryway. 

"J-jungkook." I incidentally referenced his name, yet he overlooked it and just continued gazing at me as though somebody was perusing my face. I turned away from him when he looked at me without flinching once more, he let go of my hand however he held my wrist firmly as though he was irate with me.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Jungkook's words grabbed my eye, I took a gander at him with a disapprove of my brow. I considered what he implied, I sat tight for him to talk again yet he continued investigating my eyes once more.

"J-jungkook, it hurts." I said delicately as I took a gander at him with an arguing look all over, I attempted to eliminate my hand from his hold yet he fixed it considerably more. I took a gander at him again and his face appeared to be exceptionally furious at me, I was at that point crying in torment however Jungkook was as yet doused in his profound musings.

"I said, It hurts." I said as I raised my voice a bit, Jungkook squints his eyes a couple of times when he got back to his own sense, he quickly let go of my wrist when he saw me harming. He left me as I scoured my red wrist, before he could speak I promptly went to the entryway and left his home.

Tears trickled down my cheeks however I cleaned them promptly as I strolled non - stop, I don't have a clue what wasn't right with what I did so that is the manner by which he would look. I have no clue about what he implied by what he said, yet I would do well to simply not focus since I would do well to figure Jimin would get mad why I'm not home yet.