19

Lee Jia POV

I woke up to the sound of the cooking, I stretched my body as I yawned before I rubbed my eyes. I slowly opened my eyes as I sat on my bed and noticed that I was in different room. A few minutes of thinking and I remembered what happened last night, suddenly there were tears dripping down my cheeks again.

I immediately wiped away my tears as my stomach suddenly boiled in hunger because I could smell the food, I slowly left the bed and walked towards the door. I slowly opened the door before I peeked in, the first thing I saw was a large chandelier in the middle of the ceiling.

I was wondering around the house as I walked slowly down the stairs. I followed the smell of the food where it came from, I saw Jimin turning his back on me while he was cooking.I suddenly remembered Jungkook, when he cooked for me. He apologized to me, because he know that he's cheating with another woman.

I sighed, as I stared at nothing. I just feel sad, but I mostly feel pain in my heart. I held back my tears, because I needed to be strong. For myself, for the baby I am carrying.

"Oh, you're here." I heard Jimin spoke, so I immediately looked up at him. He was smiling at me as he was holding a spatula, but suddenly his smile immediately drop when he saw my face. I heard him sigh and he turned off the stove before he approached me as he removed the apron he used for cooking.

"Are you hungry?"Jimin asked as he parted my hair blocking my face, I smiled a little at him before I nodded at him. He grabbed my wrist and we went inside the kitchen, we stopped at front of table and chair.

"Wait here." I sat in a chair slowly, I took a deep breath before I watched Jimin's every move as he put what he cooked on the plate. A few seconds later he went in front of me and put the food.

I was even hungrier when I saw the food Jimin cooked, I looked at him and he smiled at me as he put his hand on the table leaning

"Go." Jimin said while nodding his head on me, when I was about to ask him if it was okay for me to eat. I immediately took a fork and ate the pancakes he cooked. I moaned several times in delight as I continued to eat. I turned to Jimin to ask him to eat with me, but he stared at me as he bit his bottom lip.

"Y-yah! what are you looking at? "I asked and he was surprised, he get back to his own sense and he blinks his eyes several times before he looks up at me.

"Y-yes, why?" Trembling he said, I was chewing pancakes and I rolled my eyes at him. I showed him the pancake while it was stuck in the fork, he shook me and I raised my eyes to him as if I was scaring him.

"No, I'm good." Jimin said, I playfully glare at him and he just laughed at me. I took a small pancake that I had split, and I brought it closer to Jimin's mouth so I could feed him. At first he was surprised and shook his head at me, but he immediately shot and ate it.

As I continued to eat, I heard Jimin's phone ring in his pocket. He immediately picked it up and looked at who was calling before he answered it.

"What?" Jimin said as soon as he answered the phone call, I looked up at him while I was drinking mango juice.