43

Lee Jia POV

"Jia? Hello?" I started thinking clearly again, I flickered a couple of times as I gulped my own spit as a result of the frenzy I was feeling. I saw that I abruptly experienced issues breathing, so I shut my eyes briefly and took a full breath before I could talk.

"I-i-i'm so sorry. What did you say?" I asked what she said that I didn't hear in light of the fact that abruptly what I felt stood out enough to be noticed, presently I am explained on how I truly feel. I thought when I returned I would moved on to him, that is on the grounds that I'm okay, I'm upbeat, I'm fulfilled, yet I haven't moved on totally with him yet. In any case, I can't say on the off chance that I actually love Jungkook, I need to hear every one of his words that he didn't say to me back then, I need a response to every one of the reasons.

"I said, if he hasn't moved on with you yet, He probably still loves you." The quiet and clear Joe said through the call, I don't think my uncertainty is right. I'm stunned, I feel like cyring, cheerful, I don't have the foggiest idea. I stood up away from the seat as I gradually brought down my grasping phone and there were tears framing in my eye that needed to emerge from it. I couldn't say whether I'm certain of what Joe was saying to me however the strength of my hunch that what she said was valid, I out of nowhere covered my mouth while quietly crying.

Love. Dramatic, sudden feelings of attraction and respect. An intense feeling of deep affection. That is the manner by which I feel when Jungkook is near, can't talk immediately, can't figure straight, doesn't have a clue what to do, on the grounds that there's nothing else except for being focus on him. In any case, I'm apprehensive, of things that aren't actually evident, of things that Joe said without confirmation. I don't trust, I would prefer not to be harmed once more. Be that as it may, I additionally don't have any desire to allow myself to take me through this difficulty.

"You still love him, don't you?" I was shocked to hear a voice coming from inside the kitchen, I lost my contemplations and I promptly turn to passage of the kitchen where Jimin was remaining there while he was holding water in his one hand and taking a gander at me as there is concern. He moved toward me while taking a full breath before he laid the water on the table and confronted me with a genuine face.

"Tell me, what happened?" Jimin asked as he inclined his palm on the finish of the table while before me standing tight for my answer, I couldn't say whether I need to talk or even better stay silent. I'm apprehensive about him that he may get frantic at me, I'm likewise hesitant to simply stay silent in light of the fact that there may be more difficulty and he may ask Jungkook himself. I had no real option except to be consistent with Jimin, I cleaned my tears on my cheek with my two palms, before I could bring down it Jimin contacted my wrist where there was a wound.

"Shall I ask about it or just explain?" Jimin's feeble genuine inquiry as I watched the wound on my wrist, I couldn't resist the opportunity to cry out of dread. However, I realize my tears will not work for Jimin to let or miss it since what Jungkook did before was somewhat physical, how might I clarify it, perhaps my clarification will simply wind up in a skirmish or a mess.

"I-i-i, I didn't mean to get to h-his house." My first word yet Jimin's temple promptly wrinkled which quickly entered his cerebrum who I was alluding to, he stayed quiet to sit tight for the following things I would say to him.

"B-but, I was about to left to his h-house, but he stopped me immediat--" I was unable to proceed with what I was going to say when I was amazed when Jimin talked boisterously before me.

"How did you get to Jungkook's house by accident, I told you I was in the dorm with the others! " Jimin's uproarious words, in my stun and dread of him I couldn't resist the opportunity to cry infront of him. I realize that he is driven by his own feelings so he blows up quickly, I realize that he just stresses over me since he really focuses on me, since he cherishes me. I saw somewhere off to the side that Jihye entered inside the kitchen however I just low down my head while crying, inside a moment of quietness I felt Jimin contact my hand.