Anemone: "Thats would make the most sense...my troops and Yorha searched every where and if this is the case it would make sense they wouldn't stay operate in one spot."

Rex: "Well if Eve doesn't care about the war then what should we do about him?"

Y/n: "I thought having him convince his brother to end the war could help and make peace but even if Eve stopped his control with the machine network Adam would still hunt us down because of his obsession of cutting humans open."

Margaret: "Then we should just take them both out because from my point of view they are both threats to both androids and humans."

Anemone: "Unfortunately thats the only option we have..."

Y/n: (sighs) "Anyway any news from the team you sent to camp omega?"

Anemone: (looks down) "I'm afraid no one survived...our scouts found more terminator bodies and we know they are starting to make a come back."

Rex: "Thats not good....we already have enough problems dealing with Adam and Eve...I don't think we have the man power to fight against the terminators."

Anemone: "And your right Rex but according to what we found from Cameron's memory they are created by a system A.I called Skynet. Its purpose is unknown and we have no idea where it is..."

Y/n: "Well this stays between us we don't need everyone panicking."

Everyone else: "Agreed"

Rex: "What about the commander? Will you notify her of the events that transpired?"

Anemone: "White knows what happened already. She told us not to tell anyone besides Team Wolf and me."

Y/n: "I see well what should we do now?"

Anemone: "Well I still have work to handle but you three should get some rest."

Y/n: "Understood."

Rex: "And us sir?"

Y/n: "Your free to do whatever you want during your free time but i do suggest you get your weapons and equipment checked out incase we are being sent out again or an emergency."

Margaret and Rex: "Understood sir!"

Y/n: (nods head) "Anemone Ill be in the main building and contacting Yorha about our next move."

Anemone: "Understood Ill see you guys later."

Anemone then leaves and Rex and Margaret stayed behind.

Rex: "Sir if I may ask what did you speak with 2b and her team about earlier this morning? It seemed like something important happened.

Y/n: "Hmmm? oh about that as you heard Camp Omega was attacked by skynet and their machines they call terminators. I had sent them to Pascals village hoping they could gather information about this threat....speaking of which they should be back soon."

Margaret: "Wait...what about Cameron? Didn't she have any information about it?"

Y/n: "Unfortunately no all we learned from
her was she was created to fight against us and Yorha and her model number."

Margaret: "I see..."

Rex: "Sir with respect is it really a good idea to have her here? I know your commander sent her along with Marcus but I don't exactly trust her."

Y/n: "Noted Rex and I understand what your saying but if the commander said shes been reprogrammed to help us then I have to trust her word. Right now Cortana is at the bunker doing everything she can to gather information for us and will let us know at some point. Anything else you want to ask?"