Chapter 18 - That. Was. Disgusting.

~~

Rayver POV

"So... Where are we going..?"

"..."

Okay then. Silence it is.

I bit my bottom lip to stop any word-vomit that might come out. She might not appreciate that.

Not that there's anyone that would appreciate someone rambling.

I let my mind drift to what happened earlier.

After my rant, when we were quiet, I noticed something flash quickly in Ina's eyes. Like, an emotion.

I quickly dismissed the thought.

How would she feel an emotion? The whole time I've been with her never had I seen any feeling or emotion in her.

When she let me go, I went to my room and did what she said. I took a quick bath and changed into a navy blue hoodie, light-washed jeans, and maroon sneakers.

I glanced at her. Once again, we were unconsciously matching. But like always, black was her colour.

The car stopped suddenly, snapping me out of my staring. I looked forward and saw that we were... In front of a diner.

I looked at her with a silent question, but either she didn't notice, or she ignored me.

She ignored you.

How I missed those ten days without you.

Well, too bad, so sad.

I rolled my eyes at their banter. One time, when the female voice was rambling, I was so, so close to figuring out who she was.

But then, she stopped talking altogether.

It's like she's hiding somethi--

"Are you coming or not?!" Regina's voice snapped at me.

I sheepishly smiled in apology and got out of the car. I turned my head to take a better look at the diner.

MagnifiSweet.

That's one cool name... But, why were we here?

Regina walked to the entrance, so I followed her.

The door opened, emitting a bell ringing at the top. Looking around the place, I noticed that it wasn't a diner.

It was a café.

Not just that, but it was filled with sweets. Cakes, pastries, cupcakes, muffins, shakes, smoothies, and so much more!

But again, what were we doing here?

Looking around the place, another thing that stood out was the people here.

Why? Well, everyone looked rich and expensive!

A movement on my right caused me to snap my head in that direction, and I saw Ina walking to a booth in the corner.