Chapter 14 - He Is Someone Worthy Of Love

~~

Jordan POV

"Hey, I thought you weren't drinking? Stop chugging the bottle, Fee!" I reprimanded Fiona who suddenly grabbed the bottle of tequila out of my hand and started gulping it until it was half-empty.

She then took the mouth of the bottle off her lips, now swaying slightly.

She giggled and said in a slurred voice, "Woah, I see.. One... Two... Three Jordans! Why is there so many of him?"

I sighed, annoyed at her. She was supposed to be the designated driver, while I was supposed to be the one to be wasted.

I shook my head at her, watching her mood suddenly drop. She said, pouting, "I don't want five Jordans, though. I want lots and lots of Sunshines!"

I looked at her with a confused look this time. Sunshines???

"What do you mean, Fee?" I asked her while opting to bring her drunk ass either upstairs or to a random couch in the living room.

"You don't know Sunshine?" I shook my head. "Engk! Wrong answer. Sunshine is your new bestie."

"I don't understand a thing that you're saying, Fee."

She gave me a lopsided and very drunk grin, "Sunshine has black hair and really pretty silver eyes. He also has these cutsie circle glasses that are cutsie woozie."

Wait up, hold up, back up.

Did she just define Rayver?!

"Fiona?" I said to call her attention, earning a dazed hum. "Do you... Do you have a crush on Rayver? As in, our Rayver Cruise?!"

To my shock, she put her hands up to my face, scrunching up my nose with her palms. Was she planning to shut me up?

"Shush!" Yes, yes she was. "You can't let Sunshine hear you. It is a number one mega top secret!"

I looked into her eyes —which were glaring at me—and saw that in her drunken haze, she had a glint in them that said that she was telling the truth.

Not that a confession would be very hard to believe.

I opened my mouth to say something, but then I saw that her eyes were drooping close. And fast. So as quick as I could, I dived to her, just in time that she passed out from the liquid she had inhaled.

I shook my head even though she couldn't see me.

Oh, my poor sister from another mother.

I don't know which I pity her even more. The fact that she passed out, or that the guy she liked was into someone else.

That someone being the very person that Rayver had left with a few minutes ago.

After a lot of mental debate against my choices, I carried Fiona outside to Miley's car that we used to get here.

I turned on the AC and laid her in the backseat of the car, which was a grey 2014 Dodge Durango.

After making sure that she would be comfortable, I headed back to the party, trying to locate Rayver.

As I was inside, I noticed that the people in the house were significantly lesser than before. I wonder where everyone is.

As if listening to my thought, I heard a loud noise that sounded a whole lot like laughter coming from the backyard, urging me to go there.

So I did.

I went out and saw that people were laughing and pointing at something, or someone. Others even had their phones out to record whatever was going on.