-- Forced to Forget --

I'm sitting near the beach where the water can touch my feet. I just stared at the sky, wishing to grant my wish.

 "Did you ever force yourself to forget someone?" and I looked at my side only to see a girl sitting beside me but there's still space.

"No, you?" I asked back and she looked at me. She even tilted her head.

 "I'm not sure." and she chuckled, so I smiled.

 "But do you know someone?" she asked again and I shook my head while laughing. 

"You're so curious about it,eh? Yes, I know someone." I answered at humarap siya sa akin. 

"Is he/she close to you?" she asked without taking her eyes off me.

 "Yes, she's not just 'close' to me. She's..." I trailed off because I don't know what to say. It still hurts.

 "Your lover?" and I just nodded.

 "What happened?" I looked at her then at the sky.

"I don't know. She just talked to me like I'm a complete stranger to her. We didn't even break up and that happens." and she played with the sand.

 " Do you know the song 'Time Machine'?" and she lifted her head and nodded. I sadly smiled and looked at her eyes.

 "I always sing that to her." and I chuckled while shaking my head.

 "I don't know where I heard that but it's familiar to me." she answered. Hindi ko alam kung nanadya ba yung timing o hindi,eh. It started to play and I think it's from one of the resto here.

Do you remember how it felt like? I still remember how the days that end, the weeks and months

We were together for so long. I haven't noticed, that we're falling down too fast

"Anong gusto mong gawin?" tanong ko habang pinapanood siya mag-ayos ng buhok. 

"I don't know. Ikaw na mag-isip." and then she laughed kaya napailing na lang ako. 

"Okay. Bring your jacket then." and she just nodded. 

Pagkatapos niyang mag-ayos ay sumakay na kami sa kotse ko at nagpunta sa lugar where she'll be happy. We arrived at around 8 pm at our destination. 

"Wow. Oh my gosh!" and she squealed. "Hala ka! Ngayon mo lang yun narinig sa akin." saad nya and I just laughed at her. 

"Tara." at nilakad na namin papalapit sa may beach.

 This is an open resort kaya bukas pa. She excitedly sat down where the waves could touch her feet. 

"Kapag ako talaga may trabaho na, bibili ako ng bahay na malapit sa beach." she said when I sat down beside her. She leaned her head on my shoulder while looking at the sea, reflecting the moon.

If I could take it all back. I still want you by my side. If only I could bring you back to me