Yu Hua's unexpected appearance had let You Zhengping smoothly control his ability. This was the reason that the Protection Organization was willing to protect Yu Hua even if it meant making him a prisoner, and why they couldn't let the two of them break up. He was too important to You Zhengping.

You Zhengping's second space was mostly used to catch enemies (he had used it when dealing with Zhen Li) and conceal teammates for stealth activities. He didn't normally use this space, only releasing it during battles. The second space could move not more than a hundred meters away from You Zhengping; past a hundred meters, it would open automatically.

The third space was the one he had figured out the use of on his own during the fight with Yuan Luori. When You Zhengping had seen Yu Hua "injured" on the ground, he had wanted to go up into the sky to fight a battle to the death with Yuan Luori, who had been floating on a poison bubble. To go up, You Zhengping had flattened the space that could only hold one person into a transparent flight of steps for him to put his feet on, creating a stairway to the heavens.

This space could only make a ladder two meters long, but while You Zhengping was in physical contact with it, he could constantly change its position and shape. When he had walked from the lowest to the highest step, he could raise the space, the highest step under his foot becoming the lowest. Cycling it like this, he could ascend to the sky.

This seemed to be an unscientific, irrational cycling of a natural resource, but in reality, as long as there was enough power to support it, it could be realized. You Zhengping walking freely on the water as though it were level ground was also a use of the third space. This was a space that could change shape and remain invisible. The instant the phone rang, You Zhengping was still over fifty meters away from the little boy.

No matter what, he couldn't get there before the bomb went off. But when he heard the phone, You Zhengping made a movement as though he were throwing air. Of course what he was throwing wasn't air; it was the second space, which held Cen Xiao. Special ability users could absorb energy from the outside world; their instantaneous force far surpassed the average person's. Tossing a grown man at the speed of throwing a shot put wasn't a problem.

At the same time that the cap exploded, Cen Xiao had flown to the air above the boy's head. He didn't know what was happening outside the space, but Cen Xiao trusted You Zhengping. What they had settled on beforehand was that no matter what, if You Zhengping opened the space, that was the moment for Cen Xiao to control the fire and heat from the explosion while protecting the little boy!

Cen Xiao was dizzy from flying through the air, but that didn't impact his ability to grab the little boy beneath him when the space opened. The little boy, after his father's comforting, didn't struggle or move around, letting Cen Xiao grab him precisely.

In the chaos, Cen Xiao wasn't sure where the explosion was, so he used his thoughts to tightly lock down the thermal energy and fire around him. No matter where the fire was, Cen Xiao had to immediately fling it under the nearby water!

The fire created by the cap exploding was used by Cen Xiao. He held the little boy tightly in his arms, and the cap only exploded when it had been flung three to four meters under the water by the fire. The underwater impact overturned the little boat, and Cen Xiao and the little boy both fell into the water.

"Huh?" There was some astonishment in the voice over the phone. "Truly worthy of the world that destroyed countless levelers, your abilities are strong, but...is it safe underwater? The radius of my bomb is fifty meters. With such a frightening impact, can you be totally certain of protecting the little boy?"

After falling in the water, Cen Xiao tore the glass bottle off the little boy and threw it at the water. You Zhengping arrived on time, caught the glass bottle, and used the second space that had just held Cen Xiao to collect the shining bottle that was just about to explode.