Maybe this is different?

"Why" I breathed in and out trying to control my breathe. Damn him and his bipolar moods.

" I don't want to be with you" the lie was smooth.

"Kiera, I'm not asking you to be with me" he said feeling his hot breath on my cheek.

I leaned backwards to look at his face, I was met with emerald gems staring back at me. God he was beautiful.

My heart swelling at the thought.

"Then what do you want" I asked my face flushed.

He leaned in, gracing my lips with his " what I want"
Our breathe entwining with each other " no strings attached fling".

"We don't have to like each other" he carried on "we could just...mess around until this is over".

"Mess around?" My eyes landing on his lips.

"Yes, messing around". He said licking my top lip.

I was practically jelly in his hands. I wanted this so much. Never wanted anything more in my entire life.

But I couldn't, how were we supposed to have sex when I never got passed first base with anyone. Not including brandon

He was always there lingering at the back of my mind, always whispering, always taunting me no matter where he was now. He was there.

Maybe he could help me. I sat there contemplating this offer. He's not Brandon. Brandon's dead.

Maybe if I kept my eyes open the entire time I wouldn't see him, maybe if I took control I wouldn't hear him, maybe if Ronan touched me i wouldn't feel him.

"Ok" I said coming out shaky then I had expected.

"Ok" he whispered back, leaning in, his lips gently touching mine, taking his time getting to know them.

He carefully caressed my face, bringing it closer to his.

He began deepening the kiss, our teeth clashing together from the desperation we felt, he began biting my bottom lip.

If felt good, so good, better than our last kiss. This one felt hungrier more driven making me feel something.

From time to time I would open my eyes constantly reminding myself who I was with. Ronan, I'm with Ronan.

Ronan began pecking the corner of my lips, then cheeks until his swollen lips rested on my neck.

Taking his sweet time sucking and nipping and kissing, bruising it along the way.

I wrapped my hands at the back of his neck urging him to go deeper. My fingers trailing up to his hair, entwining in his curls

Those savage lips now on my throat, grazing his teeth down, then kissing his way back up until they returned to my naked lips.

I released a low moan, my body becoming hotter and hotter.

He slowly pushed me down on my back.