"Alphabetical order. By last name." Ethan bit his bottom lip as soon as Harry was no longer looking. He could almost see up Harry's skirt. Deep down he is a perverted bastard. It is hard to control himself in a world of people constantly shouting about respecting people's bodies. This was much too inviting to not sneak a peek. The chains of chastity were dropped. Ethan had to see it all. He took a step so he was directly underneath. Also being a sex-fiend, Josh rushed over to catch a glance as well; However, Ethan pushed him away. A possessive glare was enough for Josh to return to the other side.

"Found it!" Harry exclaimed figuring that was enough time for him to get a good look. Hopefully he was looking. Harry slid the book in its spot and began the descent. Only a few steps from the safety of the ground, the heel of his shoe slipped and he fell back but Ethan caught him.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Thought I was about to die." He nervously laughed shaken by the weightless feeling. The stumble brought him out of the seductive headspace until he noticed Ethan was holding him. Normally, these strong arms were used to beat down people. Instead they were cradling Harry's frail body so comfortingly. The thrill of knowing Ethan could throw him around like a rag doll reignited the lust for him. Ethan gently set him on his feet. "Well, I better get going." Harry strutted over to his backpack. 

Then he committed the biggest no-no when wearing a skirt or dress. 

Harry bent straight over, flashing his cheeky styled panties that barely covered his ass cheeks. Ethan's and Josh's eyes widened and their faces turned to a bright red. They wanted to blink to make sure isn't wasn't a fiction of their imagination, but they wouldn't dare miss the show. Had Harry gone mad? "Bye!" The cheeky boy stood back up and waved.

"Bye." Ethan waved, covering his arousal with a smile. Harry bounced away, his skirt wavering in sync with each step.

"Shit..." Josh breathed.

"Back off. He's mine." Ethan growled.

"Damn, okay." Is what Josh said. What he meant was, "Didn't hear you. Thinking about how I need a piece of that cake."

"What the hell got into him?" Ethan wondered aloud. Harry's display of himself seemed purposeful. So perhaps there was no shame in peeping. Still, Ethan couldn't shake the feeling that this was an act of desperation for his attention.

"I don't know but I like it." he snickered.

"Hey. I said he's mine."

"Okay, doesn't mean I can't appreciate from a distance." Josh shrugged.

"Who's turn is it to put away the cart?" Ethan moved on. 

"Yours." Josh lied. 

"Is it really? Ugh." He took the empty, squeaking hunk of metal to the backroom. 

Josh only lied because he needed to catch up with Harry before he left. It was imperative he knew where the sex kitten was headed to next. When Josh knows what he wants, he will get it. 

The blonde was no where to be seen when Josh arrived at the front of the library. Until he spotted him and Vik approaching from the distance. Josh hopped over the front desk and crouched underneath. All he needed was a location. A subject which the two happened to be discussing as the walked past and out the door.

"Where are we eating?" Harry inquired.

"Simon really wants to meet us at Roots." Vik answered. "I know, I know. Not your favorite place but he insists since he ate so much pizza at lunch. As if what he eats affects him." The voice softened as they walked further away.