But ... Siyeon’s a flower has owner, SuA absolutely cannot do anything immoral, she cannot create karma.

- SuA, what do you think? - Siyeon pulled SuA back to reality, looking at the girl below who was frowning thinking that she was curious to die, SuA stared at her chest, got no missing, then frowned, what is that?

SuA struggled to think so hard, she really didn't know what to do ...

While SuA’s thinking, Siyeon's hand suddenly floats on her bare back, rubbing, causing SuA's lust to want down without being able to ...

She’s so frustrated….

- Siyeon, why stay here, go home - SuA must be determined to chase Siyeon away.

- Are you rude to the person who brought you back home like that? - Siyeon started to feel annoyed in her body, Kim SuA was so hot the whole night, so sick, without her, SuA would be more sick for sure.

Siyeon was so hot to hug SuA all night, but that bad girl dared to chase Siyeon away as soon as she woke up ??

- You have a lover, but you hug others naked like that, you spoiled, your parents did not teach you at all? - SuA suddenly grumpy.

Siyeon got angry, pushed SuA hard, then sat up, SuA cursed her again, she knows she's gentle, but it's not like bullying is bullying.

- I've never seen anyone stubborn like you in my life, but can you be a director? who is the chairman of the board? people are blind - Siyeon's normal voice is very sweet, and when angry, voice like level 7 spicy noodles.

SuA also jumped up and slapped Siyeon hard on the cheek.

Touching SuA’s self-esteem, she’s dead today, Lee Siyeon ...

Siyeon turned her face to the side, she stared back at SuA, unable to calm down ...

Siyeon grabbed SuA, pressed her lips against SuA’s, bit SuA’s lips hard so that that mouth opened ...

- Ah ………… - SuA shouted and then leaned over because of Siyeon's sudden attack, she put her hands behind to support her body.

Siyeon put her tongue inside, rummaging through every corner of SuA's mouth, since SuA is sick, her saliva becomes bitter ...

Bitter ... is what is happening in Siyeon's heart ...

She realized ... she fell in love with SuA ...

She just realized it, but she knows, she fell in love with SuA, right from the start ...

Maybe it's Valentine's Day, or maybe the day she did it with SuA on the table ...