After they showed you some you liked, some not so much but you were polite and the ones you didn't like, You'd say something like there nice but they might not be for me but some other girl and they were happy. soon You'd got the design and colours sorted, you couldn't wait to see the dress after everyone left Rachel said "Francis when is the party?" "it's this weekend, has my brother got (name) a gift?" "oh yes it's already picked, Ciel's insists on picking one himself" she chuckled at this Francis nodded. Elizabeth was walking next to you saying about how her gift is the cutest and such 'oh god it's worse, the cute thing please don't let it be some abomination dress that I would not even dare put on a Barbie doll!' you thought.

Soon it was your birthday the party wasn't until tonight so you had the morning and early afternoon free. once dressed you went to breakfast when there everyone wished you a happy birthday, you sat down and said "what am I doing today?" "you have no lessons today," Alexis told you which you were ok with. no lessons Edward was home for the week because of a school holiday, you knew it would be protective Edward at the party which you knew you couldn't stop him. after breakfast Elizabeth gave you her gift, you opened the box and inside it, you saw a beautiful porcelain doll. you carefully took it out "where did you get this?" "I saw it when I was shopping with father, do you like it?" she asked you nodded and said "yeah I do, it's nice thanks" you smiled she smiled back and hugged, you after you had a maid put it in your room which they did.

 you carefully took it out "where did you get this?" "I saw it when I was shopping with father, do you like it?" she asked you nodded and said "yeah I do, it's nice thanks" you smiled she smiled back and hugged, you after you had a maid put it in ...

(How the doll is positioned in the box)

(What the doll looks like)

Edward gave you his gift a bracelet which you thanked him for and said You'd wear it tonight at the ball, You'd noticed Francis and Alexis hadn't given you your present yet and figured it was the sword one you went to your room and saw a note on your bed. you opened it and read it '(name) since it's now inching ever closer to the start of the main story of this world, I figured You'd like to start reading up on it again I've left you the first few volumes up to just before the circus so when that Indian price and his butler come, so enjoy them when ill leave a note when I add more or visit your friend death' you chuckled "well they see me as a friend and that's good, ill have to thank them next time" you said and put the note in a diary and noticed the mangas as obscure fairy tales, which related to them like one was called the tale of the Indian prince another the mysterious stranger.