The Title Of The Queen

Fiore POV:

Ugh why did I let Emerson make me a spinach smoothie? It tasted like shit and he agreed with me so why did I drink? Healthy or something IDK.

Sera: *bumps into Fiore* Uh sorry.

Fiore: No worries, how are you?

Sera: Oh nothing really. I just went to go counsel John because he was becoming really pyscho again and he is having PTSD.

Fiore: I did not known you were a counselor.

Sera: I'm not I just read a lot of counseling books before you came here and before I got my ability back. In case John would listen to me which he does now.

Fiore: Awesome, well I forgot to ask but I was wondering if you could meet me by the school yard after school.

Sera: What for?

Fiore: I challenge you for your title.

Sera: Very funny Fiore, you are a 4.9

Fiore: Bitch I'm a 7.1 now, so WTF?

Sera: How did you tier up quickly?

Fiore: IDK I just can?

Sera: So are you serious?

Fiore: 100% Serious.

Why is she not taking me seriously, she is like thing this is a joke. Did she never had another female jeopardize her title?

Sera: Uh *checks time* yeah I can meet you at the school yard. Also I know your tricks Fiore it is about something else not the title.*wink,wink*

IM FUCKING BEING SERIOUS!!!!

Fiore: But I mean it.

Sera: You wanted to tell me something about Emerson don't you? Well I'll see you later!

Yup she is in denial.

Isen: *bumps into fiore* So sorry! I did not know you were there!

Fiore: Why the hell is everyone bumping into me today?

Isen: Jeez I said I was sorry.

Fiore: I'm sorry too, he can I ask if you can go over there and tell Seraphina that I have to battle her for the title.

Isen: Why can't you do it yourself.

Fiore: I tried, she thinks its code for talking about Emerson, which why would I tell her something about that? I keep that shit private.

Isen: Don't you think she'll think I'm the "code reminder"?

Fiore: Shit I never thought of that, who should I ask?

Isen: Well Sera will think the same thing if anybody told her, except Emerson because then that means it is not a discussion about some surprise romance thing.

Fiore: Good Idea! I will ask him to do it, your so smart!

Isen: Just helping out.

- Fiore runs to Emerson, who is hiding in his locker. -

Fiore: *opens locker* I knew you were in here, why the hell are you in here?

Emerson: Too....much....people....walking.....by.....me..

Fiore: Jeez I did not you were that afraid of people, where is the confident Em' I know?

Emerson: Uh I faked it when I felt a little good about myself but other than that, I hate people.

Fiore: Now I am starting to wonder how you and I got together in the first place.

Emerson: Because I saved you from a bully.