Something strange about him....

It has been a week since Emerson and Fiore started dating, with Emerson being king now Welston has gotten good order again since the days a Rei. John reverted back to his sold self ( when he first entered wellston ). Everyone likes the new arrivals though one is suspicious about Emerson

Arlo POV:

Why is he always in a good mood yet he has a really powerful ability, almost reminds me of John. Maybe he is dark on the inside and just hiding it like a sociopath.

Arlo: Hey Blyke.

Blyke: Hm yeah Arlo?

Arlo: Has Emerson been doing some strange activities?

Blyke: No, unless you count being fatigued.

Why is he tired?

Arlo: How long has been fatigued?

Blyke: uh for 2 days.

It can't be that he got bad sleep.

- Arlo walks around Wellston to think when he comes across the school billboard. He sees the Vigilante bet list that has not been used for months. Except now there is fresh writing.

X - O - N - I - C

Xonic?! What kind if a fucking name is this?! Wait could that be Emerson? Fiore did say that his favorite use of his ability is making himself run really fast. I'll ask Fiore some more clues because this kid is freaking me out.

Arlo: I need to ask you a question.

Fiore: Could at least say Hi, Hello or Hey?! You caught me off guard!

Arlo: That's not what matters right now. Its something concerning Emerson, tell me what is Emerson's favorite game series?

Hopefully this question will make me sound like a nerd. Hopefully.

Fiore: uh OK? It's I think Sonic The Hedgehog.

Pieces are lining up!

Arlo: Thanks, I want to know to just to know him.

Fiore: OK.

Thank God she bought it.

- Arlo now goes to a vacant classroom to talk with Blyke and Isen -

Blyke: NO REMI LIKES ME!!

Isen: NO ME!!

Arlo: Will you girls shut up. I have something important for you two to do.

Blyke: What is it.

Arlo: I want you to stalk Emerson. I want to know if he is a vigilante or not.

Isen: Well what is his assumed Vigilante name?

Arlo: Xonic.

Blyke: *breaks down laughing* That is the stupidest name I ever heard!

Arlo: Can either one of you do it.

Isen: Im not doing it again after what happened with me and John

Blyke: Pussy ha! I'll do it!

Arlo: Thank You Blyke, hopefully it is not Emerson but there is a really high chance there is.

Blyke POV:

Finally he is out of his dorm, I have been waiting for 2 hours outside of his dorm. I wonder where he is heading?
Wait a minute what is he wearing?
A blue hoodie and fingerless gloves? Isn't that the outfit he wore to train Fiore? I'm asking myself to many questions and not observing.

Emerson is walking to another neighborhood, Weird like I did a while back. He is just walking there with a smile on his face, why?
Shit Blyke focus!

Hey wait now he is in the neighborhood, I better hide behind the houses.

Dart: YOUR CURFEW IS 7 O' CLOCK, YOU GOT THAT?! IM THE KING OF THIS NEIGHBORHOOD REMEMBER?!

Emerson: I'm usually not the one snooping on other peoples buissness but this has been going on for a month. You need to stop.

Dart: Ah Xonic, I have seen you on the news, you think your somebody don't you?

Emerson: Actually I do since I have done vigilantism all over the country and my ability is shit powerful.

All over the country?! Ooh I smell meatballs BLYKE FOCUS!

Dart: Well you can take your sorry ass somewhere else!!! * throws 8 energy darts *

- Emerson starts running really fast and counters every move with either a counter strike or a energy barrier. -

Dart: Shithead.

Emerson: I wouldn't call me that if I were you.

Dart: WHAT?!

Emerson: You heard me.

- Emerson homing attacks his face and when dart is down he literally spin Dash's on his stomach. -

Blyke shit I did not know he could moves like Sonic The Hedgehog actually can!? He does live up to his name!

Dart: Argh you think you finished me?

Emerson: I could have finished you when I first saw you but this is way more fun.

Dart: YOUR JUST BLUFFING!!

Emerson: Who bluffs when I have been doing this for 4 years.

HE STARTED WHEN HE WAS 11?!?!
WHAT IN THE ACTUAL HELL!?!?!

- Emerson charges up and energy ball the grasps it with one hand punches Dart and knocks him out -

Emerson: Next time think twice about who you talk bad to.

Holy shit I got to tell Arlo!