Basic School Day

Fiore has already a friend thanks to Seraphina, which unlike Seraphina is annoying to here.

Fiore: POV

Does she ever shut up?

- Remi is always being snoopy about anything and already she is telling Fiore information about Emerson which should probably be private. Like his ability, his hobbies and his life stories and surprisingly she got ahold of his zodiac. -

Remi: So I found out that his zodiac his Virgo!

Fiore: huh cool just like mine. *obviously does not care*

Fiore: Do you have a crush on him because you have been talking about him for the past 10 minutes.

Remi: I'm just really excited when a new student comes in!

Fiore: Is she always like this?

Sera: Unfortunately yes.

Fiore: uggggghhhhhh.

Remi: Well here's something intresting, I found out that his ability is Energy Manipulation and his tier exceeds that of the 10 limit.

Fiore: WHAT?! EXCEEDS 10!?!

Sera: yeah its true. Turns out his ability is not the same as a typical ability, its completely different.

Remi: Yeah like I saw him use it for lifting a chair with his mind while using a energy beam to unstick the chair from a piece of gum.

Sera: He can manipulate any form of energy, he could probably copy an ability too like John.

Fiore: WHAT THE HELL AND HE IS JUST A INSECURE KID!?!?!

Remi: Maybe he is insecure about his ability, I mean look at how his eyes glow when he activates it! *shows a photo on her phone*

Sera: Damn that's odd.

Remi: His ability is also what explains the weird blue streaks in his hair.

Today has been so damn strange. I have enrolled with another person who could potentially take the whole school down 4 times without breaking a sweat!

Remi: Ive heard one his most common uses of his ability is that he would manipulate the energy in his legs and make himself run faster than sound! Possibly Faster than light and faster.

Fiore: You are one snoopy motherfucker.

Remi: Hey! I'm just saying this cause the last we got someone super powerful we were unprepared so this time I'm making sure I know every aspect of him.

Sera: Well do you have an EXACT tier number? I'm hopping its something like 11.

Remi: Its uh 15.

Fiore and Sera: 15!?!

Remi: Yup.

Sera: And we though John was to powerful, and he is 7!

Emerson POV:

How the fuck do I get this gum off the chair? I could use my ability at full force but I don't want to embarress myself. Fuck it. Ill fucking use it at full power. *SHRIT!* There its off.

Well now I could study in peace,, but I keep hearing those 3 girls talk about something that has something to do with me. What the hell did I do now?

Fiore: POV

15 wow.

Sera: well Remi and I better head to class, see you in an hour.

Fiore: um OK.

Finally some quiet time to walk to my class.

*BAM*

- Fiore hits the floor. -

???: Ooh what's the cripple gonna do?

???2: Yeah gonna try to activate an ability, oh wait you don't have one haha!

Fiore: assholes.

Emerson: Hey! Get your slimy hands off her!

Emerson?

???: You're weird ass ability don't scare us.

Emerson: Full of bark and no bite!

*SHRAP*

???2: DUDE HE JUST STABBED ME WITH SOME BLUE SWORD!

- Emerson's hand charges up with a blue auroua and he immediately punches the ???1's stomach. -

???: BULP!! MY STOMACH IS IN SO MUCH PAIN!!!

Emerson: That was only 1% of my powers!!! Get your greasy asses out of here or else!

- They wimper away in fear of getting attacked. -

Did he just stand up for me?!

Fiore: um thanks?

Emerson: Hey no problem, let me help you up. I don't tolerate shit like this so I use my powers whenever I can help.

Fiore: Oh cool.

Well I guess I can to my class now, WAIT IS HE FOLLOWING ME?!?!

Fiore: What are you doing?

Emerson: Going to class.

HE AND I TAKE THE SAME CLASSES?!?!