Love Ends Now.

Fiore POV:

No....It cant be true.

End Of POV.

2 Hours Earlier;

Sanderson's has finally got Emerson's attention. He has used his ability near Wellston, triggering Emerson for he believed that Sanderson was an evil clone.

Emerson: HOW THE HELL DO YOU HAVE MY ABILITY?!?!

Emerson Jumps on top of Sanderson with a fist full of energy.

Sanderson: *counter strikes* What?!

Emerson: That! Thats my ability!? Where'd you get it.

Sanderson POV:

What is he saying? I was created with this power. Orville said that Emerson was a phony. Was this a lie? Was he to born with it?

Sanderson puts up an energy barrier to keep him protected.

Sanderson: Look, man I was born with this!

Emerson: So was I! I never heard of you so you must be a clone! Ember was planning you after all! *charges all energy balls*

Sanderson: I'm sorry but what can I do?

Emerson: Wait, are you the guy that looks Arlo has been talking about?

Sanderson: I don't who the hell you're talking about?!

Emerson: Well I'll I know is you're up to no good! Tell me who you are!!

Sanderson: Jeez calm down! Look my name is Sanderson. I was created to destroy humanity. That was my promise to Amelia.

Emerson: Amelia? I know her, I was once friends with her long back.

Sanderson: You were!?

Emerson: Yeah, when I was little, Amelia lived across the street from me.

He must be lying.

Emerson: However her promise doesn't make sense. She told me that her grandpa was making an ultimate life force and she wishes it would be used to protect humanity.

Wait did I misheard her?! Am I supposed to be a guardian?

Emerson: I don't know what this Dr. Orville told you but he for real sounds like he's gonna do something bad.

Sanderson: I promised him I would grant him a wish if he helped me.

Emerson: Well I wouldn't. I see many of his books at the library and each one is how he wishes to destroy the earth. I believe that's his goal.

Maybe were not so different after all.

Sanderson: Wow, I guess I won't team up with him anymore!

Emerson: *sigh* First Ember now this.

Sanderson: If he acquires all 7 choas emeralds, it would be enough to power his grandfather's eclipse cannon!

Emerson: Oh my god! Man I thought when I can here, I thought I would get a life and a girlfriend. Not hell.

Sanderson: You have a GF?

Emerson: Yeah, *kicks floor* her name is Fiore.

Sanderson: How is it?

Emerson: Us? Great! Its been awesome. Anyways enough of that.

Sanderson: I wish I was normal.

Emerson: You are you're normal. There is no normal.

Sanderson: I know but I wish I was not the ultimate life force.